-11-

Orlando, Florida
November 28th – 10:09pm

Two more nights.

Dream was finally seeing the finish line. Two more nights of what he would describe as literal hell, and then it would finally be over.

Was he tired? Hell yeah. The constant desire and desperation was seriously taking a toll on his body, he felt exhausted, heavy. He just wanted everything to be done.

Dream's hands entered the water with a splash, the soapy suds covered the piles of dirty dishes in the sink, as he sloppily washed them with the cloth. The dishes had been sitting in the sink for about three days, poor Dream didn't have time to think about anything but his dick the entire duration of November, so they sat forgotten in a pile of filth.

George's hands became the epitome of evil, leaving taunting touches that had Dream practically writhing beneath them. It was almost terrifying how easily George could control him, how easy it was for him to turn him on and lose control. It was taking a lot of Dream's will power to stop himself from caving, something that was becoming weaker by every painful erection.

The pair had dinner earlier in the night, and after separating, George headed to the living room to watch Netflix and Dream tried to occupy himself with the dishes. He had been dragging the chore on for ages, his hands had become wrinkly and permanently moist, and the once hot, soapy water had become cold and sudsless.

He could hear the television from the kitchen, playing some kind of a theme show he didn't recognise. He was honestly half expecting George to come out and join him in the kitchen, give him some company while he worked, and possibly taunt him and get him riled up. But to Dream's dismay, that did not happen, and so the two remained in separate rooms for a majority of the night.

Dream placed the last fork on the rack, one that he spent a good ten seconds washing with the cloth. He slowly reached into the water, pulling out the plug, watching as the water disappeared down the drain in a swirl.

Suddenly, a ding, followed by a small vibration came from his back pocket. He quickly dried his hands using the towel, chucking it on the bench as he pulled out his phone. Notifications popped up in a flash of artificial light. It was Sapnap.

Nick🤠

hows everything going
Sent 10:14pm

yeah, it's fine
Sent 10:14pm

are u guys getting along
Sent 10:15pm

yeah why?
Sent 10:15pm

mm k
tell me if anything happens
Sent 10:16pm

if anything happens, like what??
nick??
hello??
Sent 10:17pm

asshole.
Sent 10:20pm

Dream's head shot up when he heard George walk into the kitchen. He had been far too distracted by his phone, and getting a response from Sapnap, to even notice that the television was now off. George looked a little tired, and he only confirmed Dream's suspicions when he let out a big yawn, stretching his arms high above his head.

"I think I'm going to go to bed now." George told him, nonchalantly.

Dream's brows subtly furrowed. Go to bed, right now?

Dream nodded, "Oh okay."

George sent him a smile, "Goodnight Dream." He said.

Dream returned the smile, "Goodnight George." He replied warmly.