Chapter 42: Hiding Within the Moon

~ In "The New B-Shot" Set, Shining Crystal Studios

Kohana: *walks into the frame* Hey, hey hey! This is Kohana Mai and welcome to another episode of... The New B-Shot: Chapter Recap!

Kohana: And I'm not doing it alone! I'm also joined by the one and only co-host -- *shows Aries*

Aries: Ember Aries, in the house! Nice to see ya again!

Kohana: I know we have the new version of Chapter Recaps, where we take some parts of the previous chapter into one summary, but...

Aries: It seems that the Author has long forgotten what the events that transpired over the past two chapters because of writing other stories and... that's that.

Kohana: But she's not forgetting about this story! Never ever! This is her main course from the Shining Crystal Studios!

Aries: And for this Chapter Recap, we will give the shortest and most important Chapter Recap there is from the past two chapters of Season Three, Book 2!

Kohana: Lessgo!

~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana: The long and short of the past two chapters, there were two battles between two different enemies of legend... One battle against the Darkalia Twins and another battle against Naia the Siren Malevolent.

Aries: But there is one thing to note. Certain Mystics appear in both battles. Appearing two times is Faustina the Ladybug Mystic and appearing once with Faustina is Nyxie the Hyena Mystic.

Kohana: And they're known as...

Kohana & Aries: The Lucky Charmstones!

Aries: And with the Lucky Charmstones, they were still the new Mystics in their village and are proven to be special that they should stay out of the hands of the Malevolents as much as possible.

Kohana: Despite the warnings, Faustina and Nyxie are doing their best to work hard to protect each other and themselves. And speaking of working hard, Miku-chan is also working hard to get better at controlling her powers even if she kept doubting herself as a spirit created by Clarice Darkalia.

Aries: But we assured her that she is not a Darkalia just because she is a spirit created by the Darkalias. She is now the Angel Goddess of Wind and B-Shot of the East Block, Miku Asuga.

Kohana: And then, during our battle against Naia, she surprises us with a stronger Malevolent that none of us can take down at first. But in the end, Faustina and Nyxie were able to defeat the beast, even without the need of a host to be saved since it was just pure dark magic collected within a single marble.

Aries: We may not know how they do it, but we gotta read the elephant in the room... The fact that Adam Rivers just disappeared after Kamon and the others ran away from the scene!

Kohana: Oh, yeah... Adam suddenly disappeared after everyone came back to me and the girls. It is strange, but suspicious too...

Aries: I'll say. I mean, it might have something to do with his college project, right?

Kohana: Maybe... but he should've told Kamon-kun and the guys about it before disappearing. But there is something else... Where did Akira-chan go? Because she disappeared when Mac and I weren't looking!

Aries: Well... we'll see what happens next... And that will be all for this Chapter Recap!

Kohana: And we did it in time, too! We got about two minutes on the timer over there! We killed it, Aries!

Aries: We totally did, Kohana! Also... can we talk about the fact that Samuru stayed with Kohana in Chapter 40?

Kohana: *blushes; lightly chuckles* Okay, okay... Calm down, you little ram. I know that happened, but I was working and reading so late into the night. Sooner or later, I might get a pair of glasses to wear while I'm reading something.