Chapter 44: Unknown Behaviors...

Kohana: Why, hey there, fellow readers! It's me, Kohana Mai, your one and only host who is also joined with –

Aries: Ember Aries, the coolest B-Daman in town! Nice to meet ya!

Kohana: And welcome back to another segment of The New B-Shot: Chapter Recaps! YAAY~!

*sfx: audience clapping*

Kohana: That's right, that's right, we are back at it again with another Chapter Recap and considering the speed round for the Chapter Recap in Chapter 43 went so well, I got an A+ from the Directors themselves! Shoutout to Director Melody and Ominous for that one!

Aries: But for this Chapter Recap, we will be having some updates with you guys on some stuff that we would like to mention to all of you.

Kohana: First and foremost, you probably know about The New B-Shot: Side Stories book, right? Right? Well, it has been a while since there was anything updated on there, but just to let you know... There will be more things coming your way over there – from behind the scenes to bloopers and so much more fun stuff that the cast will be doing when we are not shooting our acting skills for you guys.

Aries: And just to let you know, the side stories that are published in that book are canon to the actual series of The New B-Shot and there is also "Ask the TNBS Cast" where you guys can ask some questions to some of our cast members for them to answer to you guys!

Kohana: As for the episode of "Ask the TNBS Cast," it will be the Five High Mystics! Temperence the Dove Mystic, EL the Sea Dragon Mystic, Duncan the Moose Mystic, Willow the Wolf Mystic, and Venom the Snake Mystic! You can leave some of your questions in the comments of this chapter for our Five High Mystics to answer some of those questions by our lovely and beautiful directors, Melody Crystal and Ominous Crystal, who are both amazing and wonderful people.

DIRECTOR MELODY: We love you too, Kohana-chan and Aries~!

DIRECTOR OMINOUS: We love you very very much! Mwah! *flying kiss*

Kohana: As far as updates goes, there will be more in the future, so keep updated and with all that being said, it's time for our Chapter Recap: Lightning Round Edition, you ready, Aries?

Aries: Ready as I'll ever be, Kohana!

Kohana: All right, let's go and get started right now!

~~~~~~~~~~

Kohana: At the beginning of the chapter, we meet with Elvire the Owl Mystic speaking with the High Mystics in the Mystic Village Hall. Elvire presented the first piece of the Reversion Spell incantation that the High Mystics need against Raven the Cat Malevolent and his army of Malevolents that are under his control. With the first piece in their hands, there are nine more pieces to go until the spell incantation is gathered and formed together into one piece.

Kohana: After that, Elvire meets up with Ashy-Mist and Pawline, to which they didn't Viveria with them. They said that she had to go back to the Human World to deal with some business of her own, if you didn't remember from Chapter 42, of course... And then, Elvire asks the two of the whereabouts of the Lucky Charmstones, Faustina the Ladybug Mystic and Nyxie the Hyena Mystic. Despite wanting to find and speak with the Lucky Charmstones, Elvire tries to figure out what her next move is going to be.

Aries: But we won't know about that until we go further into the story of the third season, of course~!

Kohana: Back in East City, you have me and Samuru-kun, spending some time together in the park because we haven't been together for quite some time. With fights against the Twins and the Malevolents keeping up on a daily basis, it was very nice to catch our breaths here and there.