01 " 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲

— 🧸🖇 —

🧸🖇

"Get lost how many time should i told you?"

The school hall went silent, even the birds stop chirping the moment her voice went up. Jiho had her eyes locked on Yeonjun's one, looking not so happy.

"You get lost. I arrived here first"

The male spit back, was gonna continue walk in to the class before Jiho pulled him from the back by his collar and sent him to the wall.

"You wanna get in a fight?"

"What? Because you're a boy you really think i'm afraid of you? Cmon if you wanna fight, like i'm scared. Wipe your watery nose first, attention beggar"

Yeonjun chukles as he step forward slowly, the students starts murmuring terrified about what will happen next if no one stop them.

Well this happen commonly in the school, mostly all of the time but they never really fight. They just- throwing words to each other but still, anything can possibly happen.

"You sure won't regret it if you got into a fight with me short mice? You just called the big cat to fight with you?"

"Choi Yeonjun you shi-

Her hand almost reached his hair before it land on someone's head, the person screamed the time Jiho pulled the hair strand up like there's no tomorrow.

"Wooyoung!"

"Ah stop it!"

Jiho quickly pulled back when she realized she had pulled wrong person's hair, she stared at him eyes covered with a shade of guilty.

It's Wooyoung again who stop them.

"You okay?"

Yeonjun asked as he look over to Wooyoung's messy hair, he shot a glared to Jiho who stood stiff staring at Wooyoung.

"You're 18, Seo Jiho. You don't need to be this childish"

She scoffed over his words, her guilty eyes turned into rage one.

"Me childish? Who the f— asked for a fight in the first place?"

"You're mad at me just because i'm gonna step in the classroom first before you and it's childish."

"No. You pulled me back because i was gonna step in the classroom earlier before you and loser like you don't wanna lost again."

Wooyoung made a disgusting face before he stepped in between them, blocking the tom and jerry to see each other.

"Stop whatever nonsense you guys bickering of, and Jiho, you can go in to the classroom first. Just go, sit at your place and don't mind this shitty person here. Go."

"I'm sorry for before, Wooyoung."

"Nah it's alright. Go now."

Yeonjun was gonna walk away from him but the shorter male quickly pulled him back. He sighed frustated.