15 " 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁

— 🧸🖇 —

🧸🖇

"Anyone has a suggestion for a song that we'll use?" Yeonjun asked out loud, making sure the total 30 people in the room can hear him.

It was 3 in the evening where the Dance Club staying at the school to practice things.

A guy raised his hand which Yeonjun nodded allowed him to speak up. "Bruno Mars, 24k Magic."

Jiho raised a brow. A good one. It's an upbeat song, good for jamming and vibing. Still kind of trendy even after years passed. Basically almost perfect for group dancing.

"Great one. Anyone else?"

This time they saw a tall guy standing up. His face carry confidence, his eyes looks sharp, overall he looks strict and perfect.

Jiho glanced at his name tag, Hwang Hyunjin.

She heard about him around before. Popular about his art. She doesn't know he changed from the art club to dance club. It's suprised everyone.

"You said we have only two weeks. We can't choose song and create choreography with the time given. We won't manage to do it. I suggest we do cover dance group.

There's a lot Kpop dance that suitable for group dance. Pick a song with many members. Seventeen for example. How about Pretty U? It's a famous song that basically all of the people know. The choreography is not that hard but also looks exciting. So it's easier for us since we don't know each other's dance level so far."

Yeonjun stared at him for quiet a time. He looks convinced by Hyunjin's statement but also looks challenged.

"You has a good point. What's your name?"

"Hwang Hyunjin." He replied sharp.

"We can take his idea, right? This is the best decision." Jiho said making Yeonjun to turned to look at her.

He hesitated. But Jiho make it looks so trusting. He averted his eyes away from her, huffed.

"Does anyone want to object his suggestion?"

Everyone shook their head right away, agreeing 100% with what Hyunjin suggested. Yeonjun frowned a bit at this.

Is it because of his look that everyone agree this fast? He whispered in his heart.

🎮🖇

Mark peeked inside the dance room, beaming. Once he saw Jiho he quickly waved, as the girl noticed him right away.

Jiho fasten her feet towards the door and opened it feeling confused. "Mark? What are you doing here? Where's Arin?"

Mark huffed at that, "you didn't appreciate my effort coming here to send you home. Arin has something coming up today so it's just us"