23 " be honest

-🧷🧸-

-🧷🧸-

that evening;

"i can't believe this..." Jiho breathed out. She's standing in front of the big house once again, this time with a bag full of things she needed in her hand.

Injun happily skipped inside, yelling his friend's name. "Youngjae! i'm here!" that was when the door opened, Yeonjun and Youngjae standing in front of it.

Jiho was expecting him to gesture her to come in, but he only glared at her and vanished inside. The girl sighed heavily. "i hate this the most"

"be a gentleman will you? help Jiho out with her luggage she's struggling" She heard a voice coming from inside, before a figure went out. Jiho was weird by her presence.

Yeonjun's mom has changed so much.

The woman gaves Jiho a reassuring smile, pushing Yeonjun to her. The male snatched the bag and come inside, Jiho cursed under her breath. She prefers to keep on bickering rather than getting silent treatment.

"come inside, Jiho. me and Yeon's father won't be at home often. you can make yourself like home."

"okay, thank you so much for letting me stay here." Jiho tried her best to force a smile. this won't make any difference if i stay at my own house.

"you're a sweet girl. i'll be leaving first alright? My husband is waiting at the car" Mrs Choi bid her goodbye which Jiho did the same.

good. now how she's going to survive with her enemiey and two more boys inside the house alone? the fact that her status with Yeonjun now is bad is worsting everything more.

she awkwardly stand at the door face, scanning the house. Everything inside screams luxury. Unlike the outside that look ordinary the inside is insane. "uh the room– no. where exactly do i sleep?" she asked, stuttering.

Yeonjun didn't answer her, he's too focused on his Ipad. this irritates Jiho. She wanted to go upstairs to look for the room herself but it might be inappropriate since she's a guest. "Injun? where are you?" she tried to raise her voice a bit.

shit, everything here is uncomfortable.

"upstairs! come up, Yeonjun already put your bag here!" she sighed in relief when the brother responds and went upstairs. The air with Yeonjun is suffocating.

Jiho can't help but gasped in awe. It's so different from her room. Wide, spacious and very big size bed. the cream wall and fluffy carpet, study table facing the window and a Computer. "you can sleep alone. i'm going to sleep with Youngjae. you alright with that?"

Jiho nodded at Injun. "more than alright" Injun frowned at his sister. "you seems off. Something going on with you and Yeonjun? haven't heard about him from you for so long. Aren't you guys attend the same school?"