07 " 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲

— 🧸🖇 —

🧸🖇

Jiho shoved a lollipop inside her mouth, swinging her legs back and forth while her eyes roamed around the school.

The weather was good, the class as usual loud and noisy, filled with student's voices having some random conversation with their group friend.

"Jiho?" the sound of a voice turned off Jiho's reverie, she looked up at where a girl was standing in front of her desk.

Her eyes narrowed slightly, trying to analyze the situation of why this female student was in front of her desk, and saying her name. She rarely gets a visitor. Usually Yeonjun is what people are looking for.

The girl chuckled, "i knew it. You don't recognise me. I'm Arin."

Arin? Arin.. why am i keep forgetting things? This is embarassing-

"The one you helped last month, from getting detention." She continued, a sweet smile forming at her lips.

"Oh, you! the victim! The one who got accused for doing vandalism at the school backyard, right?"

Arin nodded, feeling happy that Jiho finally remembered her. She was always been so thankful for Jiho, for speaking up the truth. Or else she may not be schooling anymore.

"Why are you here? Is there's something you want to tell me?" Jiho asked, looking at Arin with a smile.

Out of topic, but she's so pretty i wanna be gay.

Jiho pursed her lips at her thought, cursing inside for thinking like that. Who need men when woman are pretty?

"I heard that you're the vice president of the Dance Club. Is there a member yet?" Arin asked.

"It'll be officially open tomorrow, and maybe after that we can find students who want to join."

"Oh is that so? Then, i hope you'll let me know once you're finding people. I was thinking to join it."

"That's great! I'll let you know as soon as possible."

"See you at the opening ceremony!" She bid her a goodbye once the bell ringed, means that recess time just ended. Jiho waved back until she left from the class.

Jiho's body stiffened once she notice someone's presence from her back, their warm breath tickles her neck.

"You look so happy meeting a girl." The person whispered, where Jiho recognize it right away. Of course,

"Yeonjun you better step back before my fist land on your face."

Yeonjun threw his head back laughing at her face. The look Jiho gave him somehow made he thinks that it's funny. The way she tried so hard to look angry but all he see was a Yoda turning from green to red.

Jiho squinted her eyes, feeling annoyed for being laughing at. What's so funny about? Did he just laughed at her? Like- making fun of her?

"Jiho, you should look at your face i swear it's funny" Yeonjun sighed after his laughter finally end.

"Don't talk to me. Someone might think we are friends"

Yeonjun scoffed, sitting down folding his hands to his chest, staring at Jiho.

"If i am your friend does it makes you feel– disgusted or something? You seems to hate me so much"

"It's not like you didn't hate me, stop making me look like the bad one here." She rolled her eyes.

Yeonjun feel annoyed by her reply. He was feeling as if his heart was crushing slowly turning into pieces. He never hate her. Not even once he feel that way.

He admit leaving her was the biggest mistake he made in the past. He doesn't know how to fix it properly, or to explain to her because it's really a dumb mistake.

Jiho glanced at the corner of her eyes, she saw how his expression changed, his smile dropped in an instant and he had his brows meeting together.

Well at least he won't talk again.

"Jiho." Yeonjun called, making Jiho immediately look at him because lf how he sound. Sounds like her dad.

Jiho felt awkward looking at him, him looking at her but no one open their mouth to talk. Her eyes run to the wall, the curtain and the window waiting for Yeonjun to speak up.

"Is this a staring competition? Or are you two fighting again?"

Their head snapped to where the voice coming from, their eyes meet the teacher's one. Her lips curving forming a sweet smile. The whole class were staring at them, some chuckling some screaming with no sound.

Because they look like that couple. So sweet and romantic.

Jiho had her eyes growing wide, ears turning red because of the embarassment she need to hold.

"Both of you really resembles Tom and Jerry. I'm sorry but i'm a fan of both of you."

Jiho blinked. English teachers are so sporting and weird. But when it comes to exam they're so strict. I've met some before too and they all are exactly the same.

She blabbered inside her heart.

Yeonjun looks quite panick, like how Tom act. His feets tapping on the floor so fast that Jiho get annoyed by the sound. She pinched his arm, gritting her teeth without looking at him.

Yeonjun mentally screamed because of the pinch, his eyes snapped to Jiho so fast.

"Stop your leg from doing that, you caught their attention even more" she whispered.

"You can just tap me lightly to tell that! Plus, i can't help it whenever i'm nervous!"

Yeonjun screamed in whisper, rubbing the part where he got pinched and shock to see his skin turned into light red.

"You're so noisy"

"I'm whispering and you call me noisy?"

"You're whispering? I'm pretty sure the whole class can hear you" Jiho retorted back, glaring at him.

"Shut up, you're not that different from me."

They stopped after heard the teacher clearing her throat, looking straight at them. She then offered them a sarcastic smile, in which Jiho felt uncomfortable looking at her like that.

Damn, she must've gotten angry.

"That's enough, right Jiho? Yeonjun? You can continue later, of course not in my class." She spoke, loud and clear to make sure both of them listen.

Yeonjun shot a one last time glared to the girl beside him, murmuring something Jiho cant hear clearly.