13 " 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲

- 🧸🖇 -

- 🧸🖇 -

"Woo, if we can't get someone out of our head, their simple actions can make our heart burst, we dont know how to act properly around them, what does it mean?"

Wooyoung raised his head and look to Jiho, Jiho had some serious look on her face.

"Is it Yeonjun?"

"What? No! It's someone else. He's from your class."

"It's a boy?"

Jiho nodded. She's okay if Wooyoung knows anyway it's not like he's gonna tell the whole school about it. He may be loud but he keep promises and secret very well.

"Mark."

"Oh him. Simple, Ji. You like him." He replied casually, leaning in to the chair.

I like Mark? I finally like someone?

"How are you so sure about that?"

"You don't trust me? Jiho, darling. I've heard so many girls said that to me and end up they say that they like me. "

Jiho throwed him a disgusted look. Wooyoung is popular, of course since he's loud and friendly among almost all of the students that breath in this school. He also reject people very well just making them like him even more.

A sweet pretty boy, with a sweet pretty heart they said.

"Jung Wooyoung let's go!" They turned their head to where the voice come from and see Yeonjun standing at the door, just before Mark and Arin came in and went straight to Jiho's place.

Wooyoung slightly smile at Jiho, patting her shoulder twice.

"Goodluck, Ji. Go catch your boy."

"Shut up." She screamed in whisper which makes Wooyoung to laugh out loud seeing her panick face.

"Hello Jiho!" Arin waved being excited while Mark only stand beside her, hands on the pocket.

He raised a brow, "we met this morning. Should i say hi too?"

"No need. Are you guys going to the cafeteria?"

"Yes and we'll bring you along. Let's go."

She yelp when Arin took her arm and cling onto it, started walking with Mark at the front.

"This is a kidnapping." She said making them to chukles.

They eat talking about common things, Jiho can't help but steal glances at Mark each second even though he just there sat across her. She find him fun, in a comfortable way.

"I really wanna join the dance club, but i'm the president of the soccer club. Can't just run away from the job you know?" He said smiling sadly which Arin laughed at him.