22 " princess

—🧸🖇️ —

🧸🖇️

"Are you sure about this?"

Jiho managed to throw Arin a small smile, forcing her feet to move harder. Arin, on the other side had the most worried look plastered on her face, she keep glancing at Jiho's ankle.

Jiho pushed her away slowly, placing her hand on Arin's shoulder. "You don't have to worry. I can handle this."

"But Mark said you shouldn't go back to practice today. Your ankle is in bad condition"

Jiho placed her pointy finger on her lips. "Don't tell anyone about this. I can do this. The school festival is going on by five days more, and I don't want to be a crybaby who burden everyone. Alright?"

Arin went quiet for a second, she's giving it a thought. Finally she gave in and nodded, walked away to her group and pout to Jiho a little. Jiho chuckled, mouthed her to not worry.

Yeonjun stole a glance at Jiho again, he got his eyebrows furrowed. He's feeling frustrated but didn't know how to make up for it.

"back again after little drama? you got some nerves" Jiho rolled her eyes at that voice.

this wobbly sticky slime won't let me rest in peace.

Jiho inhaled some air, forcing a smile and faced Yuna. god look at that face, she's confident she won somewhere over me.

that must be Yeonjun.

"look Yuna, be honest. what are you so unsatisfied of me?"

Yuna scoffed. "you're acting goofy around Yeonjun, pretending to be his enemy to get close to him." Jiho almost cursed, that's the most cliche reason she ever heard.

"oh no really. i don't give a damn about him. He's nothing to me. not at all. He doesn't even know how to do a simple thing right" she gritted her teeth after.

Yuna threw her a sad look, "you're so mean for letting him hear you." that's when Jiho's eyes went slightly wide and she turned around after.

Yeonjun was looking down at her, and his face couldn't be more disappointed than that. She felt a pang in her heart, guilty enveloping her self.

"after all i helped you with, handling your stupid feeling towards that shitty boy, handling your crybaby personality and i ended up as nothing? wow, i'm surprised "

Jiho scoffed at that. "let me remind you that whatever you said just now isn't my request. you were the one who willingly to do that. for what exactly?"

Yeonjun let out a breath, clenching his jaw hard. "i came to make out my mistake earlier. never mind i guess. Practice end here" he muttered leaving Jiho in annoyance.

back again at this, he's acting like he's the only one who's hurting. Jiho never talk about how upset she is about the firework show and being called immature.

"really? couple fight? right now?" they turned their head to the newcomer. Jiho know him. The boy that suggested for the choreo they're practicing now. Hwang Hyunjin.

"none of your business. stay away from this kid" Yeonjun spitted out at him which he just cocked a brow. "you feel challenged. Ever since day one you keep giving me that look, Yeonjun." Hyunjin turned to look at Jiho which he gave her a flirty look and shot her a wink.

Yeonjun automatically scowled at that.

"hi princess. love your skills and your smart mouth. let me tell you, how about hang out with prince charming which is me rather than arguing with this giant" Hyunjin offered her a hand, and all the dance club members watched in envy.

Jiho honestly didn't know what to do. She wanted to run away from this suffocating situation. She glanced at Yeonjun which the male look away.

Jiho smiled a bit, "thanks for the offer. i might just have to go back by myself "

Hyunjin shrugged "as long as not with Yeonjun, good choice. careful on your way home, princess. Didn't want your carriage to turnd into a pumpkin "

Yeonjun rolled his eyes at that. "you're interrupting us when you doesn't even have any relation towards us"

the later male yawn. "you're so dull, pres. lucky us our vice pres is hot as hell"

"shut the fuck up" yeonjun hissed back. he doesn't understand why does Hyunjin pissed him off so bad or why does he deliberately need to piss him off.

Hyunjin swipe his blonde hair to the back, guiding Jiho to the exit door, "i shall accompany you out before that giant monster gonna do more to my princess. it's a prince's task for his princess " his eyes turned into a crescent shape the moment his lips curved.

hella attractive. i should say that all of the members in the club had try their best to not fall to their knees😔 they're a strong soldiers.

Jiho peeked for the last time at the room, meeting eyes with fury Yeonjun. his ego is kicking in, he averted his eyes away, stormed out from the room too after Jiho. Everyone inside let out a long sighed. that was tense.

Jiho was feeling annoyed. is it her fault? no. She's too mad at him until she accidentally spitted the words before.

Jiho barged in the house looking for plain water. The argument just a moment ago made her throat went dry.

"you look like a mess" Injun leaned in to the kitchen counter, watching his sister. Jiho gulped down for the last time, turning her head to her lovely little brother. "what do you want?"

"don't panic. Remember your childhood friend? the boy?"

Jiho stopped for a while. Yeonjun is her only childhood friend. And the whole family knows him. it's just that they never heard his name from Jiho anymore.

"what about him?" she asked, looking suspicious.

"i'm a friend of his younger brother —"

"Yeonjun has a younger brother?" Jiho left suspicious. In her knowledge Yeonjun is the only child. Injun slowly nodded. "yeah you don't know about it?"

she shook her head in disbelief. Yeonjun had always told her everything. She was not expecting to hear something she doesn't know about him. "so let me continue... i think i'm good about this but not you. Mother and Father gonna leave tomorrow morning since granma fell sick, quite bad i guess. They told me maybe for about four to five days. So we're gonna stay at Yeonjun's since you know, the sleepover i always had is at his house. And their parents know us and our parent."

Jiho's mouth parted right away. No freaking way. Staying at Yeonjun house? "No! i'm not gonna do this please no! I'm old enough and we can just stay at this house on our own it's just five days! i can buy foods for us we can shower by ourselves I'M ALMOST ADULT"

Injun only shrugged. "talk to your mama then. You know her"

She pulled her hair and screamed, frustrated. "everything keep going worst!"