03 " 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

— 🧸🖇 —

🧸🖇

"Chewbacca loser."

Yeonjun snapped his head to look at the door of the music room where Jiho standing holding her laugh until her face turned red.

He need to stand outside the room because he arrived later than Mr.Yang and the music class just ended.

"You miss me so bad that you're the first person to get out from class? Aww i'm sorry but gnome just not my taste."

"Whatever, Chewbacca. You're tall and heavy like what Mr.Yang just said. "

She turned herself backfacing him, was gonna continue walk before her eyes spotted someone she wish to forget forever.

It's her. The girl who cling onto Yeonjun right away after we cut our friendship.

"Yuna."

She heard Yeonjun called her name. Why does it sounds so– like, he called her like they are lovers?

Jiho managed to get back from her thought, open her leg went straight passed Yuna. Her nose catched how her perfume smell so strong, she got a little headache because of it.

"Yeonjun i miss you"

Shit, not at school behind me please.

Worst, she heard something like they hugging or something but she just don't wanna turn around. She knew Yeonjun was looking. So she walk away, head full of thought.

Jiho opened her locker, agressively putting back her things and grab other stuff that she left for the next class. Her mind wasn't in clear state.

"That smelly slime. What is she doing again?"

She closed her locker, finding out Yeonjun behind it, leaning in to the next locker. Her eyes went wide but she quickly make a normal face back before Yeonjun could even notice.

Too bad, he was staring at Jiho all the time that he heard and notice every single thing she did.

"Why are you staring at me like a Chewbacca."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Stop with the nickname. It's not funny."

"For you. I like it though."

"You like me?"

Jiho shutted her eyes and sighed before look at him back. A sudden pang hit her when she saw something shiny at his cheek. Like a gloss.