21 " 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗱

—🧸🖇️ —

—🧸🖇️ —

Surprisingly the next day they didn't talk to each other for some reason. No one decided to talk until the end of the class, actually forgot they have a practice for the school festival.

The members were divided into 3 groups since they're a lot to fit in one stage and choreo so the decided to split.

Jiho rolled her eyes secretly being in the same group with Yuna. She saw how Arin looks disappointed being in the different group with her.

"Whatever let's just practice and go home, Jiho" she muttered to herself.

The practice started as each group starts moving in sync, repeating the same movement until they did it right.

Jiho winced as she stop her movement, bumping with Yuna.

"You're lacking. Do it again"

Jiho glared at Yuna swearing inside her heart. They've repeated for countless time already, and their unit is the only one who doesn't improve to the next move yet.

Jiho glanced at her ankle, it hurt when she make any small movement. And she's guessing that it's because of the wrong move she made earlier.

The dance club sounds quiet noisy, she can't even find Yeonjun anywhere. He should be guiding each group, he must've stuck somewhere.

Jiho find herself struggling catching up the choreo. She memorized the steps very well. It's just that she can't really do it and dance like usual.

"Look, Jiho. If you don't like it here the exit is still there. If you keep frowning through the practice being all grumpy and stuff please don't think that people will ask you what's wrong. We don't have time to think about you"

Jiho smile sarcastically at Yuna, "I don't remember asking for attention like how someone did. "

Her eyebrows meeting together, she stare at Jiho clearly heat up by her words.

"You can't even do a simple movement properly so i don't think you have the right to speak up about me. Vice President should've done better so they can help people who's struggling. Not being the one who's in struggle."

Her tone of voice was slow, like she was giving her warning. Sounds intimidating.

"I didn't say it was you?" She replied carelessly, make sure to make it short so they won't continue fighting in the middle of the group.

"Yeonjun, can you come here?" She heard Yuna called for him, purposely made it sounds- seductive.

Not long until she saw his figure coming to their group, towering over Yuna. "You called?"

"Can you ask this woman to do this right? She's lacking so much. And it's disturbing the group."

Jiho was about to tell what's wrong but Yeonjun cut her off. "We doesn't have much time left. I hope you can cooperate well. I know you two didn't really get along but i really need you to be proffesional. Don't get your emotion in this situation, alright Jiho?"

Yeonjun tried so hard to make it sounds soft as possible but the look Jiho gave him made he regret whatever he just said. It's disappointement.

Jiho scoffed. "This is what i mean by your mistake."

"What?"

She slowly walked out from the room, trying to walk normally as possible scrunching her face bearing the pain.

"Let her be. You don't want to come for her and neglect everyone else here right?" Yeonjun glanced at Yuna for a moment when he heard her words, before sighing staring at Jiho slowly vanished from his sight. whatever, she loves Mark anyway.

"Back to practice everyone" he announced, sounds plain like there's no emotion in it.

Jiho on the other side groaning when she look at the school health room that looks quite far for her to reach with her leg condition. She stopped when someone took her arms, putting it on the shoulder.

"I'll help you"

"No, Mark i'm fine."

"Jiho stop being so stubborn. You're hurt and you still have time to avoid me because of your feeling?"

She pursed her lips. She hate it when someone get mad at her. Sounds so pathetic.

Mark sighed loudly shutting his eyes for a second, before he turned to Jiho once again.

"I'll help you walk right now or i'll carry you there. Which one?"

"Okay fine just shut your mouth and help me." She admitted turning her face away from him.

Mark smile at that. "That's what i thought."

They reached the door as Mark opened it after knocking, the nurse come after them helping Jiho on her other side. They helped her sit at the bed which Jiho sighed in relieve.

"Thanks. You should go now"

"I'm free right now so i'll stay."

"What's wrong with you? If Arin know-

Jiho stopped herself and dropped her head. She has a feeling she want to scream so bad at that time.

The nurse come between them, bend down checking her ankle as she scowled.

"This looks bad. It turns colour so fast."

She checked down her ankle, gasping as she saw the light purple colour around it.

She let the nurse do whatever on her ankle, as she throwed her gaze towards the window. She felt Mark staring at her from the front and she doesn't want to look at him.

'Look at me only. I'll help you.' She shook her head at the thought of Yeonjun, scoffing after that.

Huh help what. He doesn't even ask what's wrong with me and doesn't even reach for me. Fail for the effort.

"You hate me?" Mark asked tilting his head, a faint smile appeared on his lips.

"No."

Mark smile wider, he look as the nurse left the room. Finally he can talk freely without feeling suffocating.

"How did you know about what I feel towards you?" She asked slowly, still didn't look at him.

"Accidentally heard you and Yeonjun chatting."

She nodded, toying her fingers. "You like Arin?"

"Why? You want us to be together?"

"No I was just asking since you said that you kinda shared the same feelings with me but you're with Arin so-

"I like you, Jiho. And I still do but Arin is my childhood friend. And I can't just reject her"

She frowned at that. "Why did you do that? She must've felt terrible"

"I slowly grow feelings towards her don't worry. My parents need us together."

She let out a small 'oh', before muttered a small sorry.

"Don't be. The universe just hate us together I guess"

Jiho chuckles at that. "You're emo."

Mark look at her, pointing towards her face. "You just laughed because I'm emo?"

"Stop or I'll laugh at your face and you're gonna have my saliva on your skin"

The male laughed out loud at her comment, Holding his stomach while laughing. Jiho keep smiling staring at him,

Yeah. Maybe we really aren't meant for each other.