Chapter 3 :meets "Love"

Xing Cangrui is sitting in the conference room of Tomorrow Media at the corner , smiling and looking at Lu Jingze who is sitting on the opposite side.

"Unexpectedly, the first thing you did when you came back to China was to plug in a third-rate actor into my crew."

Lu Jingze didn't care, smiled and said, "I know that Director Xing  always has a high vision, but you have to believe me. I can recommend it to you because of the human level. Naturally, he will not be a third-rate actor." After he said, he pushed a bunch of video materials to Xing Cangrui, "Here are some of the films he has acted before, except for the script itself, the reason is that his acting skills are still remarkable, at least better than the ones I saw when I just came in."

Xing Cangrui was a little surprised as he raised his eyebrows and said, looking at the  material in front of him. "It seems that Ji Cheng also has the ability. The news just hit the headlines this morning,  in the afternoon, Mr. Lu personally recommended the back door!" When he first received a call from Lu Jingze at noon, Xing Cangrui refused. He has heard of Ji Cheng's name, and he has seen several serial dramas starring Ji Cheng. He has to say that Ji Cheng's acting skills were amazingly bad at that time, that is, relying on a face to ensure some ratings rate. What he didn't expect was that the name he had just seen again in the morning would be said from his friend at noon.

Xing Cangrui, who had only wanted to go through the procedures perfunctorily, could not help but become curious about Ji Cheng after seeing Lu Jingze's actions.

This time Xing Cangrui made a biographical film. Mainly based on the life of the protagonist Wang Nianqing, a story of a poor-born young man who made a fortune by reselling goods on the Silk Route 1 . The entire film has a large time span, and the requirements for actors have also increased. The actors who play the main role must play the role from the youth of the role to the death of the role. The long span of time has also greatly increased the requirements for actors' acting skills, which is one of the reasons why Xing Cangrui has not yet selected the protagonist.

Such a high standard makes it difficult for ordinary traffic stars to control such a role. Coincidentally, in the eyes of Xing Cangrui, Ji Cheng is such a traffic star.

"Since it was recommended by Mr. Lu personally, then I have to take a good look." Xing Cangrui's tone was a little more playful. He wanted to see Ji Cheng, and why did he move the heart of the new president Lu Jingze.

At this time, Lu Jingze also looked forward to the meeting tomorrow.

*

Ji Cheng sat in the nanny car, staring at the script in front of him, still feeling unreal in his heart.

He is no stranger to Xing Cangrui's name. Those who can be selected by Xing Cangrui for filming are basically commendable in their acting skills. There is a saying in the entertainment industry. If you want to know if your acting skills are good, you can just walk around in front of the criminal director. If the audition is selected, then congratulations on your acting skills.

Xing Cangrui followed his father into the entertainment industry since he was a child and made his first film independently at the age of 25. All the main characters in the film were chosen by him in the film academy. Hearing that the casting has been selected for about half a year. However, this film, which is full of newcomers, quickly became popular all over the country. Overnight, these film school students also became well-known movie stars. Since then, Xing Cangrui has become famous, and each of his subsequent films has been a hit, and he has been nominated for many foreign film awards.

For a long time, Xing Cangrui has a habit of making movies. The main actors in the film must be selected and checked by him. Even if some big people want to go through the back door, their acting skills must pass the test of Xing Cangrui, otherwise they are so-called. Xing Cangrui wouldn't even take a second look after the movie emperor was cast.