Chapter 23 :Family Meetings

Lu Jingze returned to the Lu family and found that there were already people sitting on the sofa in the living room.

When he saw Lu Jingyuan, Lu Jingze's eyebrows couldn't help but pick upwards. It seems that the old man tonight did not specifically bring himself back.

"Jing Ze hasn't seen you for a long time, that day you came back from abroad, your aunt just went out, and I couldn't see you, I see how big they are!" Seeing Lu Jingze return, Liao Zhi, who was originally sitting on the sofa chatting with Lu Jingyuan, stood up, walked to Lu Jingze with a smile, and chatted cordially.

"Yes, Jing Ze, your country has been out for more than ten years, and you are a graduate student and a doctor, and you are really powerful!" Lu Jingyuan also followed his mother Liao Zhi and stood up to greet him.

Lu Jingze glanced at them coldly, but only responded with a response, and walked directly to the restaurant, leaving the two looking at each other.

"Hmm, he really thinks he's still the same prince he was before, like his mother, it's not a good thing." Looking at the distant back of The Landing Jingze, Liao Zhi put away a fake smile and said dismissively.

Lu Jingyuan also ticked the corner of his mouth and asked, "What did the old man ask us to say today?" 

"I don't know, I've seen Lawyer He come to the house a few times before, and 80% of it has something to do with that." Liao Zhi and Lu Jingyuan looked at each other, and the careful thoughts in each other's eyes were self-evident.

Lu Jingze came to the restaurant and just happened to meet with Aunt Liu at home.

"Jing, Jingze?" Aunt Liu worked in the Lu family very early, and when Lu Jingze was young, in addition to his mother, he was the closest to Aunt Liu.

Lu Jingze didn't expect to encounter it again, and he was also full of surprise.

"Aunt Liu hasn't been seen for a long time!"

Looking at the familiar faces, Lu Jingze seemed to have returned to the days when his mother was still alive.

There was no waiting for Lu Jingze to have a good talk with Aunt Liu, and Lu Junfeng had already walked down from the study upstairs.

Seeing Lu Junfeng, Lu Jingze just nodded and called out "Father", and the rest did not say anything more.

Lu Junfeng looked at Lu Jingze and said slowly, "Jingze came back last month, how did you feel in the company?" 

"It was ok." Lu Jingze replied.

"Well, I'll tell you a few things." Lu Junfeng glanced at everyone and said, "I plan to retire next year." As soon as these words came out, everyone's faces were shocked.

Lu Junfeng had just passed half a hundred, and at this moment he proposed retirement, and even Liao Zhi did not expect it.

"Isn't it too early for Father to retire at this time?" Lu Jingyuan asked with a frown.

"Yeah, how come you suddenly want to retire after doing a good job?" Liao Zhi was also asking.

"I'm tired and don't want to care." Lu Junfeng obviously did not want to talk about this topic in detail, and then said, "You all know this bit of industry in the family, I have two of your sons, but there is only one company, and it is always necessary to lead one person and assist one person."

Lu Junfeng glanced at his two sons. Their business ability is good, Lu Jingyuan has been following him since graduation, in the end how many pounds Lu Junfeng knows very well, but this young son always let him not understand. Originally, Lu Junfeng let Lu Jingze return to China, that is, he planned to put him into the family company to see the ability, but he did not expect that as soon as Lu Jingze returned, he proposed to take over the newly acquired Tomorrow Media, which was unexpected by everyone. However, the most red Lu Junfeng still agreed.