Chapter 22 :Reaching Cooperation

Ji Cheng was stunned.

Did he just hallucinate? Is the man standing in front of you crazy?

Lu Jingze knelt in front of Ji Cheng's bed, his eyes fixed on Ji Cheng, worried and afraid.

He didn't know how this thought suddenly popped up in his head, the only thing Lu Jingze knew now was that he wanted to spend a lifetime protecting the person in front of him. Whether it is out of his inner love for Ji Cheng, or he wants to make up for himself and the Lu family's things for Ji Cheng, Lu Jingze has firmed up his inner thoughts.

"Well, you get up first." Ji Cheng was stunned for half a day, and after making sure that he did not have auditory hallucinations or dreams, he calmly wanted to pull Lu Jingze up.

But Lu Jingze seemed to have an iron heart and ignored Ji Cheng's outstretched hand.

"Don't be impulsive, there's something we'll talk about." Ji Cheng had some headaches, and when he saw that Lu Jingze didn't pay any attention to his meaning, he had to take out the killer skill, "I'm tired now and want to rest, you go out first." 

It seems that he really doesn't like me!

Looking at Ji Cheng's past head, Lu Jingze knew that his marriage proposal had failed.

"Then you rest first, and I'll see you tomorrow." Lu Jingze stood up and wanted to say something more, but in the end he didn't say anything.

Walking to the door of the ward and opening the door, Lu Jingze bumped into Luo Shaofeng and Fang Yao, who had just arrived.

"What about Xiao Cheng?" Is he okay! Luo Shaofeng rushed over from the other side of the corridor and grabbed Lu Jingze's clothes and asked.

"It's all right, he's awake, go in and see him." Lu Jingze opened the door, and Luo Shaofeng immediately rushed in.

Lu Jingze patted the dust on his pants and said hello to Fang Yao, who was following Luo Shaofeng.

"Go for a drink?" I please.

Fang Yao picked up his eyebrows, glanced at the two people in the ward, looked back at Lu Jingze up and down, smiled and nodded, "Okay." 

The two picked the coffee shop closest to the hospital.

"Are you seriously traumatized?" I want to drink in the daytime. Fang Yao quipped.

"Hmm." Lu Jingze obviously did not want to answer this question, "What do you want me to do about the thing I said earlier?" 

That night in the hospital, Lu Jingze had already made a decision. Even for Ji Cheng, he also had to investigate this matter clearly and restore the truth of the matter.

It seemed that Lu Jingze's decision had already been guessed, and Fang Yao was not surprised by this.

"I've got most of the stuff ready, and I just want you to help find these transaction records, and I think lu Jingyuan's computer should have them." Fang Yao sent Lu Jingze a list of projects to cooperate with several enterprises.

"These involve trade secrets, and it is difficult for me to help you if you do not make it clear that it is useful." Lu Jingze frowned. Couldn't it be that this matter involved a wider range than he thought?

Some of the projects that appear on that list are even projects that Lu's cooperates with foreign companies.

"This was found from Fang Xushan's documents, and it should be that Lu Jingyuan had this need and asked Fang Xushan to look for it in the orphanage." Fang Yao replied, "According to the time on this list, I ran the orphanage in the past few days, which just corresponds to the number of adoptions during that time." Looking at those lists, Lu Jingze had mixed feelings.