Chapter 24 :The Matter Is Revealed

Ji Cheng found that he had not been in contact with Lu Jingze for almost two months.

In these days when you are out on the scene, the mobile phone signal is not very good, and only in the hotel in the town, you can make a good call. Ji Cheng simply left his mobile phone in the hotel, anyway, he went out with the crew, and he was not afraid to lose himself.

Every night when he returned from filming, the first thing Ji Cheng did was to look at his mobile phone, afraid that someone would call him and did not see it.

However, until the end of the shooting, I did not receive a call from the other party.

Ji Cheng also sent several WeChat messages to Lu Jingze, but when he saw that the other party did not reply, he gave up and did not send them again.

Early this morning, Ji Cheng followed the crew out on location as usual, but he didn't know why, from the moment he got on the bus, he felt that everyone around him was looking at him strangely.

"What's wrong with this?" Ji Cheng bumped into The Torturer who was sitting next to him and asked.

Xin Cangrui frowned, looking at Ji Cheng's eyes with the same strange look, and said, "Didn't you read the hot search yesterday?"

"Hot search?" This Ji Cheng really did not notice, in recent days because the shooting is more difficult, back to the hotel are upside down to sleep, there is no time to brush the mobile phone, "did not see, I am on the hot search again?

"You better see for yourself." Without saying much, Cang Rui directly took out his mobile phone, flipped to the hot search list and handed it to Ji Chengdao, "You are mentally prepared."

Ji Cheng muttered why your mobile phone has a signal while taking it, and he lowered his head suspiciously, and the whole person directly froze.

Ji Cheng Changting Orphanage

Ji Cheng Lu Junfeng

Ji Cheng Lu Jingyuan

......

Such hot searches, led by Ji Cheng, occupy the entire hot search list.

Ji Cheng's hands couldn't help but tremble, what are these things, why would they know!

Ji Cheng clicked on the first hot search - Ji Cheng Changting Orphanage

@ Entertainment Group Eight: # Ji Cheng Changting Orphanage # Ji Cheng is actually from the Changting Orphanage, and I am certainly not the last to know about this matter! According to informed sources, the Changting Orphanage was sued to the Intermediate People's Court of City A for violating the law, and the specific reason was heard that it was disguised child trafficking. Also involved this time was Lu Jingyuan, deputy general manager of the Lu Group. Ji Cheng and the Lu family really have so many stories to tell ah [dog head]

An eight-group Weibo comment has fallen, and Ji Cheng's fans and some melon-eating people are accusing each other of commenting.

Ji Cheng felt that his mind was full of confusion, and stepped back and clicked on the following hot searches, without exception, all of which were talking about his relationship with various people in the Lu family. His fans naturally did not want to believe it, but this did not affect other marketing accounts to hype, and even some people have sent screenshots of the court's legal disclosures posted online.

"That, you can rest assured, Lu Jingze will handle it well there." Xin Cangrui looked at Ji Cheng's pale face, and didn't know how to comfort him, but looking at Ji Cheng's appearance, this thing was true, "Do you want to take a break?" 

"It's okay, I've delayed everyone enough before." Ji Cheng returned the phone to Cang Rui, "Today is the last two games, isn't it?" 

"Well, it's all daytime drama, and if you're quick, you'll be able to finish in the afternoon." Cang Rui nodded, "Do you want to contact them?" "