Chapter 15 :Are you relieved?

Ji Cheng felt that the atmosphere at the dinner table was a little awkward at this time.

Sitting next to Cang Rui, that is, opposite Lu Jingze, is the famous entertainment industry ace agent - Shen Ruchun.

Lu Jingze brought them to a farm house in the suburbs. It is also because it is too remote, so whether it is day or night, there will not be many people coming. And this is also where Lu Jingze and his friends often meet.

At this moment, Lu Jingze and Shen Ruchun looked calm on the surface, but behind their backs, they seemed to have already been sword-rattling, sword-light sword shadow.

"Xiao Ji, you eat more, leave them alone, these two cousins from small to large, see you a few times you will get used to it." The torturer had long been accustomed to the current situation, and he couldn't wait to start shabu-shabu in the hot pot.

Ji Cheng glanced at Shen Ruchun, then at Lu Jingze next to him, and decided that it was better to be quiet like a chicken.

"Lu Jingze, do you know what you're doing?" Ji Cheng had just clipped a slice of beef and was ready to put it in his mouth, and wen Ruchun spoke.

"Not only do I know, I know it very well." Lu Jingze looked at Ji Cheng with tenderness in his eyes, "I have already decided, it is none other than him."

Wen Ruchun frowned, looked at Ji Cheng next to him, and said, "You can think about it, when you are young Mincai, the whole people in the upper circle of City A know about it, and the Lu family, as the largest group enterprise in City A, you are bound to take your partner to walk in the upper circle, you can think about it." The

matter between Ji Mincai and Ji Cheng had a wide impact at that time, but because too many high-society people were involved later, it was not disclosed in the end. At that time, online media was not as developed as it is today, and after being mentioned in the corner of the newspaper, it disappeared into time.

However, ordinary people have no impression of this, which does not mean that other people in high society, who were widely involved at that time, would forget about this matter.

As early as the second time Ji Cheng had made love to him, Lu Jingze had already sent someone to check his information clearly. At that time, Lu Jingze also heard a little about it, but unfortunately, at that time, others were studying abroad, and they did not understand what actually happened, nor did they feel the seriousness of the matter at that time.

Shen Ruchun was also worried about this, so he repeatedly reminded Lu Jingze so as not to regret it later.

"The mouth grows on other people's bodies, and it can't be blocked." Lu Jingze ticked the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were full of disdain, "But as long as you are strong enough, they just don't dare to say it."

Ji Cheng was slightly stunned, and couldn't help but look at Lu Jingze sitting next to him again.

He originally thought that Lu Jingze was just a little interested in himself, and when he really understood it, the eight achievements would stay away. Unexpectedly, the other party already knew that his little bit of destruction, not only did he not have any disgust, but he could even say such a thing.

Similarly, Shen Ruchun was also slightly stunned, and the gaze of looking at The Landing Jingze was also somewhat complicated.

"Just understand for yourself."

Shen Ruchun did not persuade again, but picked up the chopsticks and began to attack the plate that had already been filled by Cang Rui.

Looking at Shen Ruchun's incomparably dog-legged approach to Shen Ruchun and mixing vegetables and sauces, Lu Jingze faced his empty bowl and looked at Ji Cheng next to him with a sad face.