Chapter 18 :Orphanages

Luo Shaofeng and Fang Yao followed Ji Cheng and bypassed the paparazzi who were eating a late night snack at a barbecue stall and successfully sneaked into the hotel opposite the community.

"Ji Cheng, are you crazy, do you know what you are doing?" As soon as he entered the door of the room, Luo Shaofeng directly pushed Ji Cheng to the wall next to him, and tugged at his collar, "You haven't suffered enough losses before, don't you have to find someone in the upper circle?"

Ji Cheng reached out and pulled his collar out, gasped and said, "I know, he's not that kind of person, and I don't plan to live with him all the time." Speaking of this, Ji Cheng's eyes flashed a trace of darkness.

Luo Shaofeng listened to him say this and calmed down.

The two sat down on the bed, and Luo Shaofeng said worriedly, "You should be careful here alone, the Lu family is the head of the upper circle, even if you don't plan to live with Lu Jingze for a lifetime, people will not let you go."

"I know that I just got rid of Wang Ye a few days ago, and I have to rely on him during this time." Ji Cheng said.

"Wang Ye is not a good thing either!" You should have cut him off long ago. "Long ago, Luo Shaofeng had mentioned to Ji Cheng that Wang Ye might not be as beautiful as they thought. However, at that time, Ji Cheng was still a fan of Wang Ye's brain, and basically Wang Ye did what he said, and did not take Luo Shaofeng's words seriously at all.

Ji Cheng recalled the time of that year and couldn't help but smile.

"Well, let's talk about you! When were we together? Ji Cheng blinked, and the corners of his eyes were full of cunning.

"It's been almost a year." Fang Yao stood aside and replied with a smile, "Something happened between the two of us before, so don't blame Shao Feng for not telling you before."

Ji Cheng nodded in disbelief, and then asked, "What are you guys back for this time?" Surely it won't be a special trip to see me!

Luo Shaofeng was silent.

Indeed, they did not come back this time simply for Ji Cheng.

"There are some things I can't tell you right now, and you'll know when the time comes." Luo Shaofeng bought a guanzi, and although Ji Cheng was curious, he did not ask specifically.

Luo Shaofeng and Ji Cheng only stayed with Ji Cheng for two days, and then said that there were other things to leave.

Ji Cheng stayed at home for two more days, and the next night he received a call from the crew informing him that he would go to work tomorrow. At this time, Ji Cheng reacted, and unconsciously it was already October.

Before going to the crew again, Wen Ruchun took Ji Cheng to the company in advance to sign two contracts, one for the company and one for the criminal Cang Rui.

"Tomorrow I'm going back to the crew to shoot." Ji Cheng grabbed the dish and said to Lu Jingze, who was sitting next door.

"I heard that, you shoot well, I'll go to the crew to see you when I have time." Lu Jingze has also been busy recently, I don't know if it is ready to be the eleventh Golden Week, many movies are selected to be released in this time, and Guangming Day Media has two films premiered in the eleventh Golden Week.

"Hmm."

I don't know if it is Ji Cheng's illusion, these two days Lu Jingze seems to have a busy thing, although they will come back to eat, but the communication between the two is not much, most of them are a question and an answer, sometimes as long as Ji Cheng does not open his mouth, Lu Jingze directly buried his head into the mobile phone.