Chapter 25 :The End of the Final Chapter

"Why are you here?" Lu Jingze looked at Ji Cheng who appeared in the hotel room, stunned in place, "Aren't you still filming today?" 

Without waiting for Ji Cheng to speak, Lu Jingze seemed to suddenly think of something, and asked with grievance, "I have called you many times today, why don't you answer it?" 

"Didn't bring a cell phone." Ji Cheng stared into Jingze's eyes, and just when Lu Jingze was stared at by this gaze, Ji Cheng continued, "If it weren't for today's hot search, how long would you plan to hide from me?" He had thought that this matter was just the masterpiece of Fang Yao and Luo Shaofeng, but he didn't expect to be told just after arriving at the hotel, in fact, Lu Jingze was also with them. Remembering that a few days ago, Lu Jingze neither replied to the message nor called him, Ji Cheng was angry in his heart.

"I'm sorry." Lu Jingze lowered his head, and his mood was mixed.

Why wouldn't he want to give Ji Cheng a call? However, too many things happened in those days, from the failed marriage proposal to Ji Cheng in the ward, to the relationship between Lu Jingyuan and the orphanage, Lu Jingze had no way or knew how to face Ji Cheng. At that time, he had also beaten Wang Ye up because Ji Cheng had been wronged, and who knew that in the end, Ji Cheng's biggest shadow was caused by the Lu family.

Lu Jingze did not blame Ji Cheng for rejecting his marriage proposal, he knew in his heart that if this obstacle between the two could not be cleared, then they would never be able to go on without hesitation.

For Ji Cheng, the blow to that year was very huge. The truth that Lu Jingze found out was that when Ji Mincai planned to give Ji Cheng to Lu Junfeng, in order to seek a good position for himself in the Lu Group. Although this matter was incomprehensible, Ji Mincai at that time couldn't take care of so much at all, and listened to Fang Xushan's words and immediately nodded in agreement.

Unfortunately, it backfired, and before Ji Min could cultivate Ji Cheng and send him away, he had a little relationship with the Lu family and was discovered by his wife. At that time, Ji Cheng did not know the details, and Ji Mincai had not done anything to him, in Ji Cheng's view, in that room, Ji Mincai only gave him a few injections. Until finally Ji Cheng grew up to go to the physical examination, he was told by the doctor that it was a kind of medicine that allowed Omega to take the initiative in estrus in a specific situation and was no longer controlled by his physiological period, and because of the injection of this agent, Ji Cheng's glands were also damaged to a certain extent.

"They should have told you all!" Lu Jingze pulled the corners of his mouth, "Do you remember, that day the two of us were still discussing, Luo Shaofeng would actually be with the enemy's son Fang Yao, but I didn't expect that the two of us would not be much better than them."

Ji Cheng didn't speak, Lu Jingze grabbed the messy hair, took a deep breath and continued, "I originally wanted to eradicate the impact of this matter on you from your heart, and I didn't want you to carry it all the time." This matter is obviously not your fault, but it has followed you for so many years, and has been punishing you for keeping you living in the shadows. Lu Jingze walked over to Ji Cheng and squatted down to look up at Ji Cheng's eyes, "I think that if one day you can completely put this matter down and easily live the next half of your life, does it mean that one day, you can completely accept me?"

If Lu Jingze could not understand Ji Cheng's alienation from him before, then now his heart was full of chagrin and heartache for Ji Cheng.

Before that, Lu Jingze had never thought that he would be crazy like this for an Omega. Ji Cheng also did not expect that that unexpected night brought him more unpredictable accidents, and at the same time, it constantly affected him in all aspects of his life.