­Chapter 6 :The president is a fake, right?

In the silent toilet, Wang Ye's footsteps seemed exceptionally abrupt.

Ji Cheng's heart, who was hiding in the last compartment, had already reached his throat. Except for Wang Ye's footsteps, he could only hear his heart beating rapidly.

"President Wang!" There was a sudden flush of water next door, and the people in the compartment opened the door. Some unexpectedly saw the leader standing in front of their own door. They called out and left. Before leaving, they couldn't help but mutter, " What's the matter today? First I met Ji Cheng, and now I see President Wang!"

Although the muttering voice was very small, it still got into Wang Ye's ears.

When Ji Cheng heard Wang Ye's chuckle, his entire face instantly turned pale. He must have been crazy just now before running into the toilet. However,  Ji Cheng's legs and feet are a little soft now, and he doesn't know if it is because of fear or the side effects of the previous inhibitors, he can only gently put down the toilet lid and sit calmly inside.

He heard the toilet door being closed from inside, and then the sound of the cubicle door being pushed open successively. One, two, three... the sound of pushing the door was getting closer and closer to him. Ji Cheng and Wang Ye are left.

The footsteps stopped in front of the door of his compartment, the door was knocked three times, and Ji Cheng did not respond.

"Why, do you plan to keep avoiding me like this?" Wang Ye stood at the door, and Ji Cheng tried to make his breathing steady.

Suddenly, there was a vodka smell in the air, violent and intoxicating.

Ji Cheng realized that Wang Ye was suppressing himself with pheromone. Omega is inherently much weaker than Alpha, and the original configuration is not as good as Alpha in terms of physical ability or mental resistance. Faced with the suppression of such pheromones, Ji Cheng could only pray for Lu Jingze to come over.

Alpha's pheromone can force unmarked Omega to enter the estrus period, and more severely, it will cause Omega pheromone to be disordered. No matter which one it is, it means that Alpha can do whatever it wants with this weak Omega at that time.

Lu Jingze's temporary marking effect on Ji Cheng has been scarce, but it will still repel Wang Ye's pheromone. When the two meet, there must be an inevitable struggle. Ji Cheng will be the bearer of this struggle.

The vodka flavor in the air became stronger and stronger, and Ji Cheng only felt that the surrounding air began to become a little thinner, and his breathing became more and more difficult.

*

Lu Jingze came here by drag racing.

He ignored the obstruction of the front desk and rushed directly to the elevator to the tenth floor.

As soon as he exited the elevator door, Lu Jingze saw a few people around the toilet, wondering what they were whispering.

"What are you doing!"

Started by the sudden appearance of Lu Jingze, several people looked at Lu Jingze standing behind them in surprise.

"No, it's nothing!" One of them smiled at him, and took the others and quickly fled the scene.

Lu Jingze heard a few of them talk in a low voice, "Is the toilet on our floor super fragrant today? Why are all the famous people here!"

Lu Jingze frowned and pushed the door in front of him hard.

The door of the toilet is nothing more than an ordinary door. Lu Jingze just pushed a slit open, and a stimulating smell of alcohol rushed out of the toilet.