The meeting ii

Mae

Finally it's over, took them long enough, just being honest, I didn't understand a single thing that happened tonight, and mom asking me to calm down? 😒 Seriously Ma 😤 , I got engaged to someone I haven't even met in my life and you want me to calm down? 🤧 I can't wait for them to leave so I can have a reasonable conversation with Ma and Pa.

A few hours later in my room.

Mir: (walks in)
Mae: ma stop hugging me am still mad at you. I mean why would you do something like this.
Mir: I know you won't believe me but I promise you, I only got the information last night 😇 I am really sorry, my baby.
Mae: alright ma, stop being sulky.
Mir: good boy.
Mae: so now that I got engaged to the young Montero are we going to get married or it's just for show cause of business and all 🤔
Mir: it depends, I had to plead with the priest earlier and got him to let you both make the decision your self.
Mae: oh
Mir: meaning you and your Montero have a year to decide if you love each other or not.
Mae: oh! Well it's never going to happen anyways😇❤️ I like girls.
Mir: (holds Mae's cheek tightly) such adorable child, you might just fall in love with him soon enough, I mean I heard rumors that Monteros are good sweet talkers.
Mae: ma! You really feel your son is that cheap, to fall for another man's words 😒

Maxn

Finally out of that house, I barely even got to see my house before going to that short strangers house.
Maxn: I wish to break my engagement!
Goya: What! (Surprised)
Maxn: ma, I wish to break my engagement to that freak I do not adore him, I hate him.
Haex: that is not our concern son, according to the Mirabel Madame you have a year to fall for him before the engagement is broken
Maxn: I hate you both, all you care about it business, come on I can't even produce offspring with a man, who would carry our family name, all you care about is Name Name Name, I hate my life!
Haex: to your room now!
Maxn: I hate you all 😭

(In my room)

I can't believe my parents, is there something I am not being told, I turned 17 this year, a few months from now I'll be old enough to take Pa's place, but now he wants me to do such a thing?
Maxn: hi (making a call)
Tera: babe! Have been trying to reach you.
Maxn: I just arrived in Mirabel, a few hours ago and had to attend the birthday of the young Mira.
Tera: wow, a real life Prince is he cute, what does he look like, can I see his picture?
Maxn: I am a real life Prince too you know.
Tera: I see you every day.