The Apology

Mae

So he technically touched my boobs? I mean they aren't real boobs, but still.
Maxn: shy?
Mae: no I'm not.
Maxn: I can bet my fortunes in MIRABEL that I'm the first guy to touch you that way. (Smirk)
Mae: actually, you're not.
Maxn: (holds the car break) who is he?
Mae: no one, forget about him ( looks the other way)
I said no one, but it's actually someone, Raven, the Montenegro, but there's no way I'm telling Maxn that the enemy for generations touched me first.
He'd freak out, I'm sure of it,
As much as I love Raven I have to uphold my duties, he is the first boy I ever liked, but I guess he'll have to be the last.
Maxn: never mention another man in my presence, (stops the car) (turns Mae's face to himself) EVER.

Ponm: just imagine if he kissed you in that moment, oh my, it'll be so magical.
Fran: Ponm Maxn is not our love interest here.
Ponm: he's not?
Fran: do you still like him?
Mae: he's my first, imagine he comes back to MIRABEL and finds out about my engagement.
Ponm: it wouldn't matter if he was never interested in the first place.
Fran: I have to agree with Ponm on this on, Raven seems like a lot of things, but Gay?
Mae: I guess.
Ponm: I'd still choose him over that monster Maxn who hit you.
Mae: I guess.

And so it was, for days, weeks months until the night I turned 18.
He was standing there staring at me, are those the eyes of love or disappointment, Raven has always been nice to me, I cut all contacts with him, I didn't want to hurt myself, but hanging on to the string of hope that he once felt the same way for me.
Now he comes to my 18th birthday party, on a night I might be given to the Montero PERMANENTLY.
Raven: (hands a bouquet to Mae) happy birthday Mia.
Mae: (smiles like he won the lottery) Hey.
Raven: I came in Mirabel for your party, I promised I wouldn't miss it.
He promised me to be present on this day no matter what.
Maxn: (walks towards Mae and Raven) Mia.
Mae: greetings my prince.
Maxn: (holds Mae's waist) Mia,  you spent forever getting ready.
Raven: it's his party,  so I guess he had to take his time.
Maxn: and who are you supposed to be?
Raven: RaveniarMonteneguro the Montenegro of Mirabel.
Maxn: greetings.(phone rings) excuse me. (Walks out)

Maxn

Why is she calling me right now? Tera.
We've been together all this while I've been engaged to Mae but I still haven't told her about my situation and why I can't go meet her anytime soon, I love her more than anything, but lately... why am I so possessive of Mae?
Eww, I can't like that boy.
He's fine, the right height, he has an attitude I love so much, but I can't find it in me to see him the same way I would a woman.