The meeting iii

Maxn

I mean who names their son Mae, yeash 😤 his name sounds as creepy as he looks.
Tera: (on phone) bae, are you still there?
Maxn: my love, sorry was on something, can we talk later?
(Ends call)
Seriously how do I tell Tera that, as soon as I arrived in Mirabel I got engaged. I feel weird already just thinking about it makes me mad.
(Sits on his bed)
I have absolutely no memories of our childhood together, Ma says we used to be good friends *referring to Mae* either ways I don't not like him (Maxn hits his phone on the wall) (anger)

Mae

A few days since the ultimate engagement, I couldn't even come online to chat my friends, I feel so shy😇, not that it's true but I have a feeling the whole of Mirabel thinks I am the bottom in this relationship, I mean it's quite obvious, but grrrrr.
Axde: Mia you ride with the young Montero to school today.
Mae: Pa, first I am not Mia *Mia in Mirabel is a female pronoun* and Pa I don't take orders from a Mirabel, only Montero can do that.
Mir: Mae, mind the way you talk to your pa, I didn't raise you this way.
Mae: but ma!
Mir: you ride with the young Montero to school today.
Mae: yes ma.

Maxn

Seriously now I even have to ride with him to school, my first day at school I ride in with a man, 😤🤧 come on I love boobs.
Haex: be gentle with him.
Maxn: why would I want to do that?
Goya: come on son, it's such an easy task, forget about the fact that you don't like him, how about treating him like a brother.
Maxn: alright ma, I promise to be a good boy. (Hugs Goya)

******************************
Just a little clarification, for those confused about the whole plot.
*First Keep in mind Mirabel is the name of a country, and it is owned by the Mirabel, the rulers of Mirabel are choosen by birth meaning Mae would rule over Mirabel and Mae's child after him.
*Monteros are the neighbors, like likely their Mansions are opposite to each other, Montero and Mirabel rule the country, and for every fifth generation the Mirabel Madame/Princess is giving out to the Montero, as a sign of truce, and it has being like this since time could tell.
*For every fifth generation a female is born in the Mirabel and a male in the Montero and their first born child is called a Marivani... But sometimes they are both male or both female
*Monteros are know to be fierce and strong, and Mirabel the opposite
*Once a couple is bethrothed they have the option to either fall in love or marry by force, but during engagement they have a choice, for a period of time
*Again, Mirabel rules the country but Montero rules Mirabel, and that is why Mae said earlier that he only takes order from a Montero