The meeting v

Maxn

Fucking annoying shit, I am quite sure he took my phone just to make me mad.
Maxn: Ma! Pa! I am home.

Where are they? I should go to my room and take a cool bath.

I can't believe it, his room is right opposite to mine, am so grateful for the space in between, but I still get to see his face every morning when I wake up.
(Goya and Haex walk in)
Goya: (hugs Maxn) baby you came back earlier than expected.
Maxn: Ma! I can't find my phone, I have a feeling Mae took it.
Haex: Maxn don't say stuff like that.
Maxn: but still Pa, am calling in a meeting, send words to the Mirabel we would have dinner together tonight.

Mae

He called for his first dinner meeting tonight, quite suspicious, what if he brings up the phone? I don't have anything to do with the missing phone, but.
Mir: son! Son! Son!
Mae: Ma.
Mir: what is it? What are you thinking about?
Mae: ma it's nothing.

Later that night the Monteros arrived at our Mansion, dinner was served.
Maxn: the youngest Mirabel, has allegedly taken my phone.
Goya: why would you say such son?
Mir: Mae Mia is that true?
Mae: ma, I promise it's not.

I wish I could hurt him right now, but I can't, actions like that would get me in political trouble, I'll go to my room instead.

(In Mae's room)
(Maxn walk in)
Maxn: (hits Mae with his fist)
Mae: what is wrong with you?

And that's how the story started, with that first hit, the Montero hit me so much that night, so matter how long I screamed for help no one came, no one could even hear me, our house is so big.

Maxn

Maxn: You think you are some Prince that can't be touched (hold Mae's jaw) (Mae already bleeding from his nostril)
Mae: let me go please, HELP ME!
Maxn: am going to ask you one last time, Mia, where is my phone?
Mae: Montero please have mercy, I promise I don't know, I have never had such intension.
Maxn: what ever happened tonight would be just between us, understand?
Mae: yes, my Prince.
Maxn: that's an order.

Pisses me off every time, where could he have put it.
Maxn: (begins to search his room) (find phone broken)
Oh my, I was the one who hit the phone on the wall a while back.

But still I don't feel bad for accusing Mae wrongly, at least now he knows his place, and with this he would soon hate me and start complaining about me to his parents our engagement would be broken, then I'll be able to introduce the woman I love to Ma and Pa...
Let's see just how long he can bear this relationship with me.

Please this is my first work if you find any weird please inform me in the comment below

Thanks for your support

Blaq Marc

STORIES FROM MIRABEL