38 - Jangovar Sinov

Everyone was alarmed

    'Okay we should split up and find her' Yoongi suggested

      'No need, she is right here.'

It was a shout from a distance but it was the other who said it and again we turned our heads as we did to where Jimin came from before.

It was the last person I wanted to see,

my nemesis

and next to him my sister with her hands tied to her back.

     'I knew this stupid guy would lead us straight to all of you' Seung cheol said with chuckle as he pointed at Jimin.

      'Have you lost your mind? We don't hurt our own kind' I shouted

       'We do if they are traitors'Seung Cheol replied calmly. 

y/n pov

Everyone raised their weapons

     'Release my little sister' Taehyung shouted back

Seung Cheol shook his head

      'I don't think so, I came here to invite you for our wedding'

       'as if we would ever accept you marrying my sister' Taehyung growled

       'if you don't I will tell your dear old dad what you did for these humans and you will all be hanged for treason. Maybe I will tell him anyway so that I have you three out of the way for good.'

      'We'd rather fight' Hoseok spoke up

         'Ah, the humans will save you is that it?' Seung Cheol addressed Taehyung 'you know that 9...' Seung Cheol started but he looked at the tied down Zhora 'well 8.. against 15 doesn't give you great chances of survival right? Maybe some of you will live but the majority will surely die.'

We all stared at him in pure anger

        'Unless...' Seung Cheol started amused but he let out a prolonged silence.

It was on purpose for sure.

     'What the hell do you want?' Taehyung answered impatiently. He knew there was more to this.

     'It's easy, I will not tell your father about all of you abiding these humans, and I will let Zhora go to live happily with Jimin in exchange for the girl.'

To my shock he eyed me.

     'w-what?' Taehyung stuttered

Seung Cheol confidentially smirked

      'she will be my prisoner, meaning I can do whatever I want with her. I thought about killing her at first but why not have some fun first?'

       'That will never happen' Yoongi hissed who stepped in front of me to shelter me in any way. 

Seung cheols eyes went from Taehyung to Yoongi

     'wait, the girl is your soulmate?'

Yoongi didn't answer, he only gritted his teeth

Seung cheol switched back to Taehyung and chuckled

      'You have been risking your life for a human who isn't even into you?'

       'how pathetic' he added

then he looked at me 'but it makes you even more interesting'

        'So what do you say?' he asked

I stood frozen at first, weighing all my options in front of me. Either Zhora marries Seung cheol and god knows what will happen to my brother and his friends, or we all fight and the majority if not all will die, or I will go with him and that is it.

Everyone around me started at me. It wasn't as if I could sleep on it for a night, I had to decide something and gazing at the people I loved the most in this world I knew I'd choose them.

      'I'll do it' 

      'no you won't' Yoongi immediately said and soon after everyone protested.

Seung Cheol rolled his eyes and let out an obvious annoying sigh.

       'You either accept or you'll let your friends ..' he stopped for a moment and looked at yoongi and taehyung 'and lovers.. die for you' he stated clearly.

       'No I won't, so I will accept your offer' I said out loud

         'I will not let you leave with him' Yoongi repeated. I took a step forward to Seung Cheol but Yoongi grabbed my wrist.

But I wasn't just stopped on one side, Taehyung had grabbed my other wrist.

       'This is not the solution' Taehyung said as well.

I rotated my head to look at both boys

       'You don't understand, there is no choice, I will not you be in danger'

       'sis there has to be another way' Namjoon now added. 

       'We can fight' Yoongi said confidentially

I shook my head 'We won't all make it, you know this. You know what Jungkook said about them'

       'Seung Cheol is a psychopath, he is only doing this to hurt me' Taehyung said.

       'True, I am doing this to hurt you' Seung Cheol confirmed with a sly smile

Taehyungs eyes spat fire as he looked at Seung Cheol.

       'I do not have all night though, decide human girl or we will fight' Seung Cheol impatiently shouted.

I tried to step forward again but their grips were still very strong

      'you need to let me go' I begged both of them

       'No' they said at the same time. 

In the midst of my arguing with both Yoongi and Taehyung someone else spoke up.

     'I call on jangovar sinov'

We all averted our gaze towards the source of that voice

Jungkook

       'What does that mean?' I asked but Taehyung was already shaking his head

       'no, you won't' Taehyung said to the younger one.

Seung Cheol chuckled 'actually, this is an interesting proposition'

     'What does that mean?' I asked again with more urgency. My brother and his friends also stared confused at Taehyung and Jungkook, not understanding what Jangovar sinov, or whatever he just said meant. 

     'No Jungkook, if someone has to do it I will. We are here because of my decisions' Taehyung said as a response.

Jungkook smiled 'oh brother, we both know I am the better fighter, plus I don't have family and the love of my life has been taken from me. You have more reasons to live'

There was a pause and he eyed my brother and his friends 'plus the humans grew on me, and it wouldn't be right if they died as innocents at the hand of our kind.'

      'WHAT DOES THAT MEAN' I now almost shouted as they kept ignoring my question and I had no idea what they were talking about.

      'it means that Jungkook challenges me to fight till the death' Seung Cheol smirked