Sean's New Ride

Sean
Ever since I talked to Ebony last night, I cant get my mind off of her. I dont know exactly why, but what I do know is I can hang around a girl like her all day.

You don't find those type of girls often around here.. She was different in every way.

"Hellooooo..Sean?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at Brittney. Yall might be questioning who she is, but to be honest she was just a broad around the way for me.

"Oh yea, whats up baby?" I said with my smooth tone.

"Did you hear me? I said you not even gettin' up whats the problem?" She whined.

I tried my hardest not to laugh as I tried to ease her mind. "Im sorry...It's just alot of shit goin' on right now." with the most fakest sad voice ever.

I buckled my pants and sat up all the way on the couch.

"Look I gotta go, but imma page you aight? You know I'll be back." I said looking her in her eye.

"Yea okay Sean." She said annoyed.

I don't know why she trippin on me like all the niggas dont be comin' through here to get they rock soft.

I pushed out a small laugh, "Aight."I shrugged and walked out. I grabbed my keys out my pocket and headed to my new car.

It was 4 years old, but it was still a dope ass ride that everybody around the hood was diggin'. A 1991 Ford Mustang GT. I felt like I accomplished somethin'.. My first car.

I grew hungry after smokin' my blunt, It was 2:45pm. A beautiful sunny day, and all the Ogs and Ganstas was out chasin' loop.

A regular day in the hood, but it also set the mood for what a nigga was about to eat.. McDonalds. I smiled with low red eyes as I approached the drive thru microphone.

"Welcome to Mcdonalds, what can I get for you." A female answered.

"Let me get a muhfuckin' uhh.. Ight let me get a BigMac with everything but no pickle, a large fry, and your largest Orange Fanta with alot of barbecue sauces." I said.

"Will that be all sir?" "Yeah." I answered back getting my money situated.

"Alright, 10.65 at the window sir." I pulled up to the side of the window gave them the exact cost, and pulled up to the second window.

"Here's your food sir, have a good day." The lady said with a flirty smile "And check the inside of your bag" She said winking at me. I bit my bottom lip "Fasho."I responded smoothly

I pulled off into the street, looked into the bag and saw a white sticky note attached to my Big Mac. "We should hook up sometimes.. call me 219-546-5801."

I laughed and threw the sticky note out my car window.

A riot of kids came flooding the scene as I stopped at a red light. I checked my watch and it read 3:00 WestsSide students must be just now gettin' out.

A girl with a black and white plaid oversized jacket and a tanish shirt, and oversized highwaisted black jeans walked with a girl in the close but yet far distance.

She was only close enough for me to see what she had on. They looked real familiar but I just couldn't quite catch who she was.