Meeting Mr.Anderson Pt. 1

Sean
When I seen Rashad have his sticky ass fingers all over Ebony I flipped. I didn't give a fuck what they was doing or talking about.

My question was: Why was they dancing to that girly ass music anyway? Ebony told me everything and I felt like a complete dumb ass.

If I knew it wasn't no funny business I wouldn't have broke on him like that, but I'm lowkey glad I did as funny as it sounds.

Now that I whooped his ass Ebony will always feel like I'm her protector, I just know I can't get all possessive cause that's just some sick shit.

I'll never touch a female, it could be opposition for all I give a damn. I'll never touch a female.

I never knew I would go so crazy over a female. I never knew I could get so angry about somebody touching something that's mine, or trying to fuck with something thats mine.

That goes for my family all day, but I never expected me to act this way over somebody I'm in a relationship with. I let these hoes do them. That damn Ebony though.

Today is Father's Day. What people don't know outside my family is: I still talk to my father. I call him, see him every blue moon.

That's it though. I woke up to Ebony's leg around my waist sleeping peacefully. After a long day of talking, she decided to stay over.

I looked over on the wall to where my calendar was. "Father's Day." which was a code for "Call Pops." I rose from the bed slowly trying not to wake her.

"Baby where you goin'?" She asked rubbing her eyes looking all ugly. "Go back to sleep baby, gotta make a important phone call." I said back before walking into my bathroom.

I did my morning routine and threw on a oversized Jersey and black jean shorts. I grabbed my block phone and my blunt and walked out onto the porch. I sat on the chair on the porch and lit my blunt. Gots to before callin' him.

I need to reduce my stress and worries and at least sound like I'm doin' good in life. Still on bed rest, the homies miss me, but my come back gone be somethin' vicious.

I still got money, I still got my reputation in the hood, they wondering when I'm gone come back.

But for now, I know I'll sound like a nigga taking a break from a good paying ass job to my father, even if I am dealin'.

I dialed the number to his phone on my block phone listening for it to start ringing. Ring.Ring.Ring.Ring. "After the 5th ring I'm hanging up." I thought outloud obviously stressed.

Just my luck. He answers. "Hello?" His deep voice answered. "Sup Pop." I said. "Happy Fathers Day." I said forcing it out of myself. "Oh!" He said laughing. "Thank you son, thank you." He said as if he was happy about my call. "So what you doin' today?" I asked just trying to make him feel special.

"Nothin' might go to this barbecue for fathers day our cousin throwin' what you call yoself doin' today?" He asked. "Shit, chillin wit my girl." I said bluntly. "Aw, Lil Sean got his self a girlfriend?" He asked laughin like the old ass man he is. "Yea." I said back submissively.

Sometimes, I be wishing my father stayed around to see me grow. "Well, I was thinkin' I swing by today talk to you for a few, take you for a ride." He said.

My heart beated in excitement, but I remembered the disappointment he gave me a lot of times and remained unphased. "Sound cool." I said back.

"I'll be there at 3 son, might be able to meet this girlfriend of yours." He said. "Yea, she would be down for that." I said speaking up.