We Can't Be Friends

Sean
"I SHOULD HAVE NEVER FUCKED WITH YOU!" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

This bitch is so chaotic. All she do is complain. I never had these problems with Ebony.

Me and Ebony had shit to argue about. She find anything like something is wrong with her.

I guess this is my karma. I deserve it. I should have stayed with where I felt at home at.

Now Ebony will probably never talk to me again for as long as we live, and I don't blame her.

Ebony
"And scene!" The director semi yelled.

I love acting but this was honestly exhausting. I have another movie I have to start working on next week.

It's called Love Jones.

This cast crew I'm with is very fun and full of energy. I feel like with the plot on Love Jones it will be chill and vibey.

I like the plot of both movies it's really good.

"Good work today Ms.Kidd. Would you like some coffee?" An intern asked.

"Please." I said taking a seat. Camera time was up for me and I would just love to take a seat hell even a little nap.

"Thank you so much." I said as she came back with my cup of coffee.

"E! That was amazing! Where do you get it from?" Malcolm asked.

I smiled before answering his question.

"Thank you. I get it from God I guess." I said with honesty.

"I know you're new to this so how about you go to the trailer and get some rest we'll get you all set up when it's camera time again for you." He said understandably.

How'd he know was the question, but I wasn't about to ask. I woke up at 6am and stared at the ceiling for damn near 30 minutes before getting ready.

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes, you look exhausted, and we have alot more more to go. Go get some rest." He said again while cupping my hand.

"Alright." I said getting up and heading off to my trailer.

One thing I love about trailers: Beds.

We get a little sofa bed right there in front of the mirror and I could use that right about now.

I sipped my coffee and opened my trailer's door.

"Ugh." I groaned sitting my coffee down and plopping on the bed.

Ring.Ring.Ring.

"Goodddddd! I just need a small break!" I cried out.

I grabbed my BT ROAMER 500 off of the small table and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered with my eyes closed laying back down.

"E?"

My eye's widened and my heart began to pound. Everything that happened came in a rush.

*Flashback*
"I'm gonna miss you E." Mani sighed and gave me a hug.