Party On The WestSide

Sean
Love is a touchy subject for me, I never was good at it, I never knew what it really meant..or what it really was.

I just go by the idea of it and from the looks of it I'm doing real good. I feel something with Ebony that I know is love, I'm just insecure as fuck I guess.

I try my hardest to get my head out of this big ass cloud when I think for too long. Growing up with no dad, my mama and sisters the only support I got around me.

Now I got Ebony, and thats a different love that I never felt. But sometimes, I gets to questioning her.. What does she want?

"Baby?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts as I drove across the train tracks. "Hmm?" I asked. "What's on your mind?" She asked looking over at me. I just kept my eyes on the road. "Nothin', I'm chillin'" I said nonchalantly.

She didn't say nothing back at all she just sat back. The car ride was real quiet after that.

I think I fucked up. I didn't mean to though, sometimes I just don't be knowing what the fuck goin' on. I pulled up to this red brick house on Whitcomb street.

"Nice lil house." I thought to myself. I pulled the keys out the ignition and before I could even open my door she was already out the car and slamming her side of the door in my face.

Yeah. I most definitely fucked up. She walked off into the house without looking back. I approached the porch greeting the doughboys from just about everywhere on the WestSide.

"Whats up Lil Sean, what the deal is?" Money Makin Mitch dapped up. "What's up Mitchy." I dapped along with him. "I see you been kickin' it with good girl Ebony." He said with a small laugh.

"Yeah. Fiesty one." I said softly laughing putting my head down. "That's whats up man, that's what's up. Aye word got back about that fool that killed Mad Dawg, say he got got." He said shaking his head in a agreement.

"Word?" I asked ignorantly. Only if this nigga knew. "Yeah. Yeah. Guess that call for a celebration aint it?" He said laughing before grabbing his beer.

"Shid, I guess it do." I said smiling with a cocky strug. "Imma catch you after this party though, Luv." I said shaking him up along with everybody else one last time.

I walked to the door and welcomed myself in. The smell of weed and liquor hit my nose instantly, that shit was so strong my nose burned. Kick Your Game by TLC blasted throughout the house as I examined everything and everybody.

Tyrone was in the cut already, dancin' wit about 2 bitches. I shook my head watchin him with 2 bottles in his hand with his arms wrap around both broads shoulders.

"My nigga!"He said brushing them off and coming over to me. "What's up baby?" He said slapping my hand and pulling me into a side hug. "Whats up?" I said. "You know Shaniece crazy ass gone fuck you up when she hear about that shit." I said laughing at him shaking my head.

"Shid, Imma deal with that another time, for now? We party nigga. Here getcho drank on." He said passing me a bottle from the cooler. "Get loose nigga." He added pushing his arm against mine. I chuckled before downing it bobbing my head to the music. "You see E?" "I fucked up struggin' her off in the car an shit." I admitted.

"Nah, she must be lowkey, prolly with the hoes havin a good time though. She can't be too far." He said simply.

We just gone act like he aint say that. Cause I see her lettin' them hoes get in her ear she know its wraps.

We goin' home. I shook my head and sat on the couch, the color red filled the room. Real gangsta party. Everybody and they mama was in this bitch.

Ebony
All I gotta say to Sean right now is two can play that game. He wanna act like he dont care about me I'm gone show him how much I dont either.