Now?

Ebony
"Ugh." I moaned as Sean continued hitting my g-spot. "Sean" I moaned out. "Hmm?" He mumbled in my neck. He knew damn well what he was doing.

"I'm finna cum." I announced out of breath gripping his arm. He hurried and gripped my waist harder picking up his pace.

"You love me?" He asked waiting for me to answer as we tried to catch our breath. "yes." I answered innocently trying to get him to hurry up, the pain felt so good.

"You love me?" He asked again pounding harder than before. "YES!" I screamed burying my face further in his pillow.

"Ahhhh." He groaned as we came in sync. He fell over and plopped down on the bed looking at the ceiling. "FUCK!" He yelled sliding off the condom.

He got off the bed and threw it away going into his mini fridge and grabbing water. He turned his AC on and plopped back down reaching out to give me my water bottle.

"Ma called, she said I have to be home by 6pm, we have company." I said downing the water breathlessly.

"That's cool." He said trying to play it off like he wasn't out of breath. "Boy you know you can't breathe." I said looking over at him as he choked on his water laughing.

"It was good." He confessed downing his water. "I know it was." I said back putting my cap on my water. I crawled over to him and laid on his chest with my leg over his waist.

"I love you Sean." I whispered leaving soft kisses on his neck. "Don't start nothin' you can't finish." He said grabbing my waist.

"Yea yea." I mumbled in his neck. We were drenched from making love for 3 hours straight. We had his house to ourselves, so we might as well have fun in it.

"Baby about this trip." I said reminding myself of the vacation. "I got some money saved up from the shop, I was thinking we all took a vacation." I explained.

"Where?" He asked as if he didn't believe it was a place outside of Gary. "Los Angeles." I said softly thinking of the palm trees.

He snickered before saying "Now how the fuck we gone get out there?" I looked over at him and spoke with a serious tone.

"Getting on a fucking plane. We're going Sean. I'm telling Niecy tonight." I turned around and rolled off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on getting my supplies situated. "Can I join?" He asked looking at me in the doorway with puppy eyes.

"No. You can wait til I'm finished." I said hopping in and closing the curtains behind me.

It was his lack of faith for me. Why the hell is it so hard to believe we can leave this fucked up city?

Ugh.Anyways. I put my soap on the towel and started to wash. "Quit breakin' my heaarrrttt." I sang washing my body.

"Quit breaking my hearrttt." Sang Sean that startled the shit out of me. "How the hell did you get in here?" I asked covering my breast and private area.

"Magic. Girl you actin' like I aint never seen you naked before." He said with a smirk eyeing me grabbing his towel.

"What ever just keep personal space." I said turning back around. I bent over to wash my legs and ankles but only to feel Sean's skin slip right in.

"Sean. What are you doinggga?" I moaned out trying to get back up. "Somethin' I'm doin' for the first time." He said lifting me back up so his head can be in the crook of my neck.

He stroked kissing on my neck causing my eyes to roll in the back of my head. "S-Sean we supposed to be washing uppa." I whined as he kept going.

"We will." He answered. Round 7 here we go...