Before You Walk Out My Life

Ebony
"Yeah. I'll think about it." I said letting out a long sigh. "Alright." I finished hanging up the phone.

My manager is on me about my school work. I have to maintain my grades and stay on schedule for not one but two movies.

I stared hopelessly at my hotel ceiling. Pac said he was adding the finishing touches on my house, I actually grew comfort here in my big room. It was beautiful.

I liked living here in L.A.

I dont have to hear any gun shots, folks arguin' on the block, fights, etc anymore.

I can just be in peace in quiet. Niecy's been mailin' me pictures of her belly and I've been in touch with Ma and Mani.

Mani done started her damn period. Where does the time go?

Tyrone calls to check on me and call to complain about how much he hates Sean's new fling.

He makes me laugh with all his disses he have on that girl.

This ceiling is the only thing I have company with, I'm alone in L.A.

I miss home. I'm long over due for a visit.

After I finish all my camera time for the week I'll be going back. I have to see my family and as much as I love the fancy steaks, I miss grandma's cookin'.

My stomach growls thinkin' about it.

Ouuwee.

Sean
I layed down on my empty bed staring at the ceiling.

Money dont feel like money. My gat dont feel like my gat. Clothes dont feel like my clothes.

I feel like a big ole blob of guilt and shit.

Almost like how I felt when I killed Mad
Dawg's killer.

But this feeling was in my heart. I turned over and grabbed the necklace off the dresser and held it close to my chest.

Ebony left her necklace her grandpa gave her before he died. She took it off one night before we play faught, and she just never put it back on.

This is all I have of her, and it's gone be gone when I give it back to her. Which means I aint gone have shit after this.

Might as well spend time with her the only way I know how to.

Tears fell from my eyes as I looked at the ceiling. I never cried over no girl before, I never cried in front of a girl before.

I think it's gay.

But not with Ebony. The only reason I was cheatin' doin' what I was doin' was because.. well it aint a because.

I just was being stupid honestly. I let my insecurities about her leaving to L.A. with all those money makin' niggas get the best of me.

I felt like I can get somethin too, but it wasn't even worth it. The bitch I've been caught with is so ordinary.

E would never make me feel the way she do. I don't give a fuck how long it takes, I'm gonna get her back and I'm gone do it right this time, I never did wrong the last.

I just ended up putting myself in a sticky situation all because of how I felt. What a bitch man.

Y'all haven't got this much out me since my new ride so y'all better shut the fuck up and listen to me.

Knock.Knock.

I hurried and put the necklace in the dresser and laid back down.

"Come in." I mumbled.

"Hey daddy." Dashiki said walking in.

"Hey." I mumbled back.

"Nigga what you actin' like that fa?" She asked sitting in the bed smacking her gum annoying the flying fuck out of me.

"Shit." I said shrugging.

She was sitting in Ebony's spot, when she first came over she sat right there. Fuck that.

"Can you move over a lil bit?" I asked annoyed.

"Why? I'm comfortable right hea." She snapped.

"You know I have the power to kick yo ass out right? Move the fuck over. You wanna sit some where? Sit on this dick." I said snapping back.

Whatever to make the bitch move.

"Okay." She said scooting over closer to me.

Thank god.

"You tryna get drunk today? My bitches throwing a party. I'm goin'." She said looking at me with a blank expression.

"Okay?" I said with attitude. Am I supposed to care?

"You tryna get drunk or what?" She asked with a attitude.

"Ion give a fuck." I said cutting the conversation short.

Atleast I tell her the truth, I don't give a fuck whether I get drunk or not, all we gone do after is fuck anyway.

She not better than E in no way. I just want what I can get out of her, since she went around bragging tellin' everybody she sleepin with E's nigga.

I embarrassed Ebony. I had to, cause aint no way I fucked us up over this bitch. She not even all that, and my insecure ass gone fuck it up all because E was doin' something with her life.

I would've beat my ass too.

"We fuckin' ?" She asked lookin up and down at me popping her gum.

That's all we do. We never do nothin'. It's like we both just usin eachother for what we can get out of eachother.

"I need a break from that shit, it aint excitin' me." I admitted strugging my shouldered looking over at her.

"You so sexy." She said looking at my lips.

"Thank you." I mumbled gulping my spit.

My submissive ways kick in sometimes and I can't control it.

"Mhm." She said putting her hands in my pants.

"If you gone do it, do it Dashiki." I said getting it out. I have the perfect solution for this.

"Okay." She said unzipping my pants and wrapping her lips around my man hood.

I closed my eyes and thought of Ebony.

Why can't I get out of this? Oh yeah because I'm so guilty about fuckin' another bitch on E, I feel like it's what I deserve.

All this bitch want is my penis. There's no love. I try to convince myself sometimes, just to deny the fact I really hurt Ebony.

But I embarrassed and damaged her, after that there is no fuckin denial. I just have to accept the fact I'm a very fucked up person.

I sat back and just pretended like E was doing it, it made me feel alot better.

It made me feel whole, it made me feel somethin'.

"Uhh." I moaned out grabbing her head to go down more.

I could moan her name, but I'm not slow enough to.

"Mm." She moaned back bobbing her head.

I groaned and kept my eyes closed thinking of Ebony's beautiful body in the red lights I would always have on. I miss the way she touched me and loved me.

I felt myself rising and thought of one last glimpse of Ebony grinding her waist on me and released.

I miss her so much.

I have to get her back, I have a plan for when she comes back. I know I'm leaving this bitch soon. I'll live with my regret, but this bitch gotta go.

Ebony I'm coming home baby.

Just something quick guys! I have to get ready and back focused for my Senior Year of Highschool please be patient for updates I'll try as hard as I can. Esha out💕!