_♣️4♣️_

Anonymous ask:
Hey guys! Since Valentine's day is only a few weeks away, on a scale of 1 to 10, how good are your flirting skills? Do you think you'll get chocolate?

[~late valentines but that's fine <3]

Answer:

"Oh...uhhh I kinda don't know how to flirt...but I do attract some people but mostly men that ask me for my number and I guess some people ask me to go on a date with them But I guess I can give my self 6 out 10 for that," y/n said while hiding her face under her arm feeling a bit 'embarrassed' for remembering those time when she didn't understand her emotions and how clueless she was.

"My number is so low in the negatives that it's below Hell itself."Cuphead said with blank face as patted y/n back telling them 'it ok you didn't know, it's fine to be embarrassed' but in the inside he wanted to hurt the people who even tried to flirt with y/n.while y/n look up at the red cup.

"thank you" she whispered to him as she lay on his shoulder while cuphead nodded and smiled but was dying happy as they both listened to the other.

"I am WAY too nervous to properly flirt so it would probably be low as a 3. Heh..."Mugman answered a little bit nervous.

"I've got strangers willin' to give their money, house and damn souls for as much as a kiss, I think it well over a 10."King Dice smiled proudly as y/n shot a glare at him for remembering how many people wanted to hug or a kiss,or be with him and devil but in reality the poor soul gets their life way because of the "deal".

"I don't do 'flirting', more like seductive spells... or curses"the Devil grinned as y/n was not even surprised at this point.

_✨♦️✨_

Anonymous ask:
*puffs my cigar* Aye kids *blows smoke* you want some free weed? Its medical I swear, I'ma' good guy trust me. Just don't tell anyone I gave it to ya'.

Answer:

"Nah, I'm all good, Chips already got me some"Cups said holding a cigar.

"Wait, did you just call us 'kids'?"Cuphead ask looking at the anonymous questionly as Mugman and y/n was tryin to avoid the smoke from Cuphead's cigar.

Before y/n took the cigar away from Cuphead and the anonymous. As they both look at you with confusion before being scared as you were glaring at them both.

y/n turn towards Mugman and told him to kindly go back to work while they talk to cups,and the anonymous. Mugs didn't hesitant and left with a innocent smile came to them. Y/n hear the doors closed as You look back at Cuphead and the anonymous having another cigarette on they're hands.

y/n walk up then and took it off of cuphead, the anonymous hands and throw it to the garbage.

"h-hey what the heck?!" They both said as You look back at them, walk over to both of them and hugging them tightly.They were startled at first but calm down and hug back.

"please don't smoke it bad for you guys...." you mumbled as you heard a chuckle from cups and felt a nod from the anonymous.

"I don't smoke all the time just when I get stressed that all..you don't need to worry about me you know.."you hesitated to respond for a second but you trust him and nodded.

As for the anonymous they let go of the hug, look at you and cups then said "they promise it was just for this one time question and they won't do it ever again" then left. You and Cuphead look at each other still in a hugging pose before you speak.