_♠️20♦️_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
This question is for the Devil... if you were given the chance to, would you back to being an Angel? Like all your wrongs would be pardoned and forgiven, would you go back??

Answer:

"Considering how... according to them, Heaven, one of my wrongs was using my own head and refusing to be a puppet/experiment; No, I don't want to go back. I've come to realise I would seriously rather RIP my own brains out... than go back." The Devil maniacally at the last part.

"The only thing I want back... is... " devil didn't say another word as he just looked away.

-✨♣️✨-

ANONYMOUS ASK:
For king dice: is dice you're Lastname and king your first? I Also see some people call you Kingsley.

Answer:

Dice was leaning behind the couch while devil and y/n sat down.

"There are people who still call me that?" Dice said confusedly while y/n chuckle as they stop petting echo.

"Really? Kingsley?" y/n said looking up at dice who just shrug.

"There are people who still call me 'Lucifer'.." devil said

~✨♥️✨~

ANONYMOUS ASK:
Haya Mister Devil. I'd just like to ask you a thing or two about your business practices. Mainly what the hell you were thinking by giving the soul contracts to the people they were bound to?! And what kind of a system is that where the contract can be burned to void it! Did you put any thoughts into this at all?!

Answer:

Dice,Y/n and Devil just *sigh* while looking down at the ground.

"Alright, alright, Listen here, you Nitwit." Devil said while looking like he was done with everything. Making y/n and dice glance/look at him.

"Those runaway traitor STOLE their contract to hide or destroy them.And destroy them they tried,but they couldn't! " devil said point at the anonymous.

"You wanna know why? They can only be destroyed in what they were created,HELL FIRE." By time he said that cuphead came in making devil, dice ,and y/n look at him.

"Look,look,cuphead,give me your lighter." Devil said

"Uhh-why-"Cuphead was cut off by devil

"I said give me your lighter." Devil order

"Oh Sheesh" Cuphead said giving him the lighter and walk away but y/n took echo as they sneak away from devil and dice to follow cuphead from behind.

"Look,look,it not working. Why? Because it's mortal fire" devil said holding the contract In on hand and another with a lighter.

"Where as" devil said burning the contract with his hands. But devil realizes if the contract have someone signature or not.

"Dice..."devil sweatdropped

"Hm?"

"Dice,I need you to tell me that contract I just burned was empty.." devil said making dice laugh

"PFFT"

"Dice,if it wasn't empty I swear I will start Armageddon." Devil said while sweating a little