_♣️16♣️_

Anonymous ask:
So, King Dice! Your new eyes let you see what a person's soul is like, right? What do you see if you look at the Devil?

Answer:

"Well, well, well, somebody did their homework! Yes, a 'bonus' of the contract I signed to become manager was that I would be given eyes that used to belong to a demon. Granting me the power to look inside people's souls."

"Can't see everything of course. Mostly just their most guilty desires. But it's more than enough to make the job easier and much, MUCH, more interestin'!"

"And, well, I'll admit, one day curiousity got the better of me, and I thought; What if I took a glance at the Devil himself? And, well, honestly, I wasn't even surprised, he doesn't have a soul. So when I decided to take a look....."king dice said as he recalling himself pausing before glancing at the devil.

"I just saw him looking back."

-✨♥️-♦️✨-

Anonymous ask:
To the Devil: Why did you open a casino in the first place?

Answer:

"Its a good way to lure in prey. At a time like this, plenty of bastards want a place to be as greedy and unlawful as their souls desire. And I, as generous as can be, am willing to give it to them." The Devil said putting his hands on his chest.

"Besides, who doesn't like seeing what horizons mortals are willing to take their chances. It's art to me. It helps take my mind off... other things." Devil said

-✨♠️-♣️✨-

Anonymous ask:
Dice, why did you ever went to the casino in the first place? And do you still like it there?

Answer:

"Why did I go to the casino?"King Dice ask himself.

"Well, I made a deal, I didn't exactly have a choice not to go."

"Of course, back then I thought it would be terrible, I thought I was just gonna be mince meat for the demons. Working under the 'monstrous' Devil. But no, I was a dealer and the Devil turned out to be just a boss hiring employees... in his own way."

"And if you play your cards right, you'll learn to love the place . I did and hell, I fixed the place up, it was tasteless before I showed up! For which you're welcome for by the way."King Dice said the last part to the Devil.

The Devil just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh what would I do without you, King."Devil said

"He totally just saved your business and also please just get married already..." Y/n said teasingly but gagged a bit. they soon got bonk in the head by the devil.

"Ow-" y/n scratching their head as she glare at the two who just grin innocently

-✨♥️-♣️✨-

Anonymous ask:
Cuphead and Mugman,and [y/n] how do you and all of the bosses get along nowadays? Especially like Dr. Kahl, Wally, the Phantom Express, Brineybeard, etc? What happened to them?

Answer:

"Oh, we might as well be best friends with them!" Cuphead shrugged.

"Well... most of them..." Mugman sweatdropped.