_♠️11♠️_

.
Anonymous ask:
Can we see the characters in the casual clothes (outside of work)
Answer:

Anonymous ask:Can we see the characters in the casual clothes (outside of work)Answer:

[you can choose your pjs]

_____♣️

"CLOTHES ARE FOR CHUMPS" The Devil yelled as the y/n and the anonymous just shrugged.

_✨♥️✨_

Anonymous ask:
Mr. King Dice, how did the Devil take it when he found out that you got beat by two little mug children? Was it akward when the Devil came back after his was defeated? And how did y/n react with all of this or was she in the fight?

Answer: (-king dice-)

"It wasn't exactly 'awkward' per se"

"Well, let's see, called me good-for-nothin', as he usually does, then he tried to fight the said mugs, got his ass handed to him, and then came cryin' to me." King dice said drink his whisky.

"and for y/n; they pass out in my arm for using to much of they're healing powers to heal all of us" dice said feeling guilty for y/n

Answer: (-devil- or flashback-)

The Devil sat beside King Dice at the bar, both looking bloodied and bruised.

It was a pain for Y/n to heal all those, including the other people in the casino it made them tired and a little weak but still trying to heal the last wound of dice since devil can heal faster.

"Well, well, how kind of you to visit your, what was it? 'Good for nothin' lackey' ya said?" Dice said as he was playing with his whiskey

"shut up this is your fault you-"The Devil grumbled.

"Oh yeah, blame it one the one who litterally tried to warn you that this would happen."King dice said with sarcasm.

"TRAITORS!! ALL OF THEM!!" The Devil cried on his chest while king dice patted his back and let y/n sleep on his arm as she kinda finish the wounds of dice.

Answers (—y/n pov—)

"Well uhh no I didn't join the fight...I wasn't their for the most part, I was kinda in the library or just exploring the woods for the whole 'cup and mugs saving the world' thing" y/n said as she close her book then look up at the anonymous.

"but I guess when I was about to go back to the casino I heard cheering and music playing at the other side of the flower bush when I walking back."

"And I guess I couldn't help myself but be noisy at this time So I walk towards the flower bush and pass through it and saw Cala,bon bon,Stacy, and everyone I met all having fun as they were in a circle surrounding I guess the two brother.I was about to walk over there and say hello to my friends but I didn't since I don't want to ruin they're fun or I guess didn't know how to." y/n said while putting the book back to it shelf's.

"So I left and went to the casino to see broken glass everywhere and some walls crack outside...I was confused so I walk inside to see the crew and my parents all with bruises,blood and black eyes. I was kinda their just trying to process what I just saw but I start to healing the crew and dad, it was not fun at all I was so exhausted from using all my healing powers that I pass out in dad arms."y/n said.

_✨♣️✨_

Anonymous ask:
YES!!!! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!!! Err, Mugs, Cups and [Y/n], do u guys ever end up in a fight with eachother or anyone else in the casino? How would it end?

Answer:

"Well yeah, have you heard of the huge battle we had with everyone back then. Where we kicked all of their asses?"Cuphead brags.

"Other than that, nowadays, it's all good between us... mostly. Some of the crew might still want a rematch." Mugman says.

"Oh, I'll give 'em a rematch."Cuphead stretched his arms.

"But please do it after hours and no not that nobody want to fight me it just that they'll lose either way." Y/n said as she was tired of seeing all the fights.

"But yeah, we've gotten into a few arguments a couple of times."Cuphead said.

"Both with the crew and the customers."Mugman said.

"Not with eachother, we can save that when we're home." He shrugged.

"The last argument you guys had was about the rent money." Y/n looked at the two cups before lay her head on Cuphead shoulder.

"We wouldn't had one if-"Mugs got cut off

"Not now, I need a bottle of whiskey first before I can deal with this."Cuphead cut his brother off.

"That's exactly not how you deal with that."mugman tried to reason with cuphead

"Talk to the whiskey."Cuphead tried to ignore him.

"We're out of whiskey and we'll be out on the streets if you-"Mugs said

Y/n just didn't want to see them arguing so they slowly pick themselves up and left to go see they're dad.

—meanwhile—y/n and dice—

"If it's a fight with the crew, it usually ends with me having to calm everyone down. If it's a fight between eachother, I sit back and enjoy the show."King Dice smirked

then he look at his right to see y/n tiredly walk towards him, look up at him with arm reaching out to him.King dice was confused but instantly realized what your saying so he pick you up while your arm wrap around his top shoulder then fell asleep.

King dice sigh but chuckled "sleep now my little moon.."

_✨♦️✨_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
If Elder Kettle hadn't told you that you could, would you have fought the Devil or just handed over the contracts?

Answer:

"Whether he said it or not we would never give them away."

"Right?"