Credit 2 (25)

.
__________________
Anonymous ask ♣️:
Kings dice, where are your parents now? If they're dead. Then how they die?

Answer:

"Eh ma died of some...lung disease?" Dice question as he didn't know either while y/n was just confused on how he didn't know.

"Pops got shot out in the streets after...SOMEBODY who just happened to have been in contact with...sold his location when he was on then run to a group of rivals...for some cash." Dice said with a grin as y/n knew it was him but when y/n was dice eyes turn in the demon eyes which also made y/n change her to.

"But ya know, it just business.."Easy money.".." dice said as he was glared at his card while sigh.

"Can I kill them if they do come back as faded ghost-" y/n said as her change back to normal while dice chuckled at y/n response.

"Heh of course dear but ill get the first shot ok." Dice said as he ruffled y/n hair which made her pout.

"Fineee"

__________________
Anonymous ask ♥️ :
Dice I just wanted to know, out of everything in the world you could take back, from a bad choice to a simple lie, what would it be?
__
Dice, do you have any regrets? If so what is your biggest? Sorry if already answer.

Answer:

Y/n looked at 'A' as if they were serious but they just shrugged as the two looked back at dice.

"Of course I have regrets, regrets are inevitable! I used to collect them like these demons collect souls!" Dice said

"Though, when I began accepting who I really am, some of the regrets went away." Dice said while looking at y/n and 'A'.

"But that does mean that the biggest ones stayed. And you're not gonna get to find out who those one..." dice said as y/n looked at the ground before she nodded with understanding what mean.

__________________
Anonymous ask ♥️ :
Hey dice. How often do you ever think about your family?

To king dice. Is there something you really regret of not doing/doing?

Answer: (1)

"I don't dwell on it..on that or regrets. What happened, happened. It'd be a waste of time." Dice said as he take another whiff with his cigarette as y/n just shook her head.

Answer-(2)

Dice sigh once more as he looked at the ground.

"We just have to play what we get dealt to the best of our ability. Manipulate it to favor us, and stop feeling sorry for ourselves."

__________________
Anonymous ask ♦️:

Awe mugs still has that ribbon on his handle! I found that super heartwarming. [im going to skip Cagney part but if you want to see it go to casinocups movie part 2/2 the time stamp is— (1:04:13) so go check it out <3] also a question for Cuphead and Mugman! So you're waiter right now, have you had any..interesting customer experience? Such as an unnecessary rude walrus,or someone so d u m b it can't be put into words?

Answer:

"Well, I guess there are bound to be a few...every No and then someone will end up causing a scene." Mugs said as he recall some rude customers as Cuphead just rolled his eyes.