_♥️10♥️_

ANONYMOUS ASK:
HEY! y/n I have a question I know that some devils and even the devil him self don't have wing but do you have wings yourself?

Answer:

_MEANWHILE WITH THE CUPS BROS APARTMENT_

y/n blink a few time to the anonymous who was looking up at you as they were waiting for the answer but you turn to the cups and mugs who had the same reaction as the anonymous with Stars in their eyes. it made you embarrassed as turned back at the anonymous with the same expression which made you blush redder.

"I- uh" you try to speak butYou just sighed,shyly nodded while looking on the floor trying to cover your messy blush on your face.

But it didn't work since the anonymous was yelling at you to see it and how the cup brother are pleading to see it as well. You couldn't take the yelling and pleading as you yelled while closing her eyes.

"Fine! please stop yelling and pleading it making my head hurt" y/n said as she opened her eyes to see the anonymous cheering, as Cuphead high five them and Mugman nodded.

"I uh..haven't took them out for months so please be gentle with them if your going to touch them" y/n said as all three of them nodded but for Cuphead; he was try so hard not to blush at y/n words as he thought of something else...

[haha- I'm sorry 😮‍💨]

You sat down in the middle of the living room floor as you felt yourself burning up with embarrassment to the ear flopping down to your side face.

"I can't believe I'm doing this.." you mumble as you took a deep breath.

Before you knew it your wings were out.

[they are black wings so you can choose the color for the tips]

♥️_______

"uh these are my wings" y/n said as she stand up to spread them out a bit but still in a awkward pose.

"They are functional as in I can fly with them and I Guess I can down some other thing with them... the only people who knows are dice and devil but I hide them since it was to uncomfortable and uh I guess I though it was useless.." y/n mumbled that last part to herself but the anonymous neared it and gave a pity smile while Cuphead and Mugman was just staring at the wing making you embarrassed about showing your wings.

Cuphead was blushing really hard on how beautiful you were with wings while mugs was in awe on seeing your wings.

"Can I touch your wing!" Cuphead said out of the blue making y/n face look like a tomato while the anonymous and Mugman just gave a smirk but also was try to keep they're laugher in as Cuphead regret what he just said.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to make you u-uncomfortable!" Cuphead stuttered as he looked away but the two just laugh their ass off while y/n chuckled.

"It fine and yea you can! Just be gentle with them" y/n said as she sat down on the floor while Cuphead went behind her and started playing around with the wings as the anonymous and Mugman was just asking questions about y/n wings or just chatting about any random stuff that been going on.