_♦️23♣️_

MANY Anonymous ask:
**Hell load of DevilDice questions**

ANSWER:

"Pfftt--"Devil tries to hold in his laughter.

"Our relationship... is strictly...professional." King Dice said smiling as he felt himself heat up but Devil stared bursting out laughing.

"...obviously."Dice continued with a chuckled Both laying on the couch with Y/n beside them who just woken up from the devil laughter.

"Should we just say it?"King Dice ask as he ruffled y/n hair who was listening in on them.

"Say what?"Devil replied.

"How... you know... How I'm only using you to take your money and power and using your lack of understanding of love against you to manipulate you and take over your throne and entirely of Hell?"dice said making y/n confused as hell but chuckled nervously

"Oh, and how I'm using you for my own gain, desire and business and tricking you into thinking you are something greater than a tempted mortal?"devil said as They both looked at eachother for a while with silent until they started to laugh once again but y/n looked up at them with a smile.

"Or maybe  I'm using both of you for money and power to rule over Hell and Earth and eventually leave you two in the gutter and maybe try to get my parents back because you guys are all stupid?"Y/n smile innocently As Their were all silent for a moment till the Devil spoke up.

"That's my star!" He grinned while dice had one tear coming down while hugging you.

"But language!" Dice said bonking y/n head.

"Ow-"

✨♦️__✨♠️__✨♣️__♥️✨

Anonymous ask:
For Devil and Dice: Does anyone else know about your secret love?

Answer:

"Here's the thing- they probably see it- we gave up on hiding it- "Dice said.

"In the Casino anyway. Why hide a professional relationship."Devil added.

"But nobody believes it." Y/n said with a shrug as devil tail bonk her making her rub her head but continued.

"But it's true..I'm tired of you guys saying that it's a 'professional' relationship...when it's not. Just say you guys are in one with no professional or anything...just be you.."Y/n said glaring at they're parents.

"That's because it is."Devil replied as he drink is wine as y/n grumbled a bit.

"Anyway, nobody thinks that I can be in a relationship unless it's a transaction. Because, you know, Satan, no feelings, blah, blah, blah... and same to you." Devil said pointing at dice.

"Yeah, cuz I'm a- cheating con-man, who can't stay dedicated to anyone."King Dice said.

"Well, to me, you both are just the best parents I really wish to have and here I am living the dream that I could ever ask for so I don't care what the people are saying of your 'titled'."Y/n said.

"Oh? And why is that?" Devil question.

"Well for starters you know my "parents" weren't that great and you did send them to hell and you guys could've send me to but you didn't. you took me in when I was broken..you also help me in anyway to make me feel something..and I'm grateful for that so Thank you for making me part of your life." They said with smiled which made both of dice and devil stare at they're daughter.

"Can we give you a hug?"They blurred out which made y/n look back up to them with  surprise by the sudden ask.

"Huh? O-oh, ok." They said confusedly but before they can bring their arm out to accept their hug from them. dice and devil pulled y/n into they're arms and hug them tightly but not hard. y/n was in shock but calm down and accept it.

✨♦️__✨♠️__✨♣️__♥️✨

Anonymous ask:
Mr. Dice, how do you usually relax after a long and/or rough day at the casino?

Answer:

"Like this."Dice said. Napping on top of Devil chest and on y/n head while y/n was in the middle sleeping on both of they're parent side chest on the couch as devil was just sleeping.

✨♦️__✨♠️__✨♣️__♥️✨

Anonymous ask:
Hey cupbros! Do you ever think about using your straws as weapons?

Answer:

-(AT THE CUPBROS APARTMENT)-

Y/n was hanging out at the cupbro's apartment as they sat on the couch with Cuphead and a sleeping daisy, echo on they're lap, using Cuphead's coat as a blanket snuggling with warmth.

"We did! We used to buy whetstone from Pokrind to turn our straws into AXES!" Cuphead said, swinging his straw around like he's wielding an axe.

"And I guess you would AXE the enemy, heheh!"Cuphead joked making y/n shack her head with a chuckle.

"Heh, yeah, well... debtor. This was back when we were collecting souls."He placed his straw back on his head while looking at y/n who was just petting daisy softly as echo was just sleeping on her shoulder. y/n was minding they're own business but for cuphead he was just Admiring y/n with a bit of blush on his face.

-( In Mugman's Room )-

"I do wonder if the axe was the only choice. Maybe I could've turned it into an actual sword..."Mugman said holding out his own straw

♦️__✨♠️__✨♣️__♥️✨

Anonymous ask:
Ok, last question I swear, do you ever still vist the cottage or no. OH! how's Mugs with his history study?

Answer:

Flipping through his books,"No... we don't have the time to regularly visit since it's all the way on the other side of the Isles. And the research is... slow to say the least. The library happens to have so little on the Isles' background and I keep getting side-tracked. The Isles' own background and there's hardly anything on it! Unbelievable!" Mugs said out of frustration.

♦️__✨♠️__✨♣️__♥️✨

Anonymous ask:
Hey Mugs! I have a hypothesis on the strange language you found. As well as Calix Animi in general. I think that this secret society moved through Greece at some point, and here's why. One of the symbols look like the symbol for omega. Other possible Greek symbols in the text include rho, epsilon, kappa, and maybe zeta. The earliest we can say.

Answer:

Mugman looking like he'd just woke up or was tired.

"Ah!"He yawned.

"Good hypothesis, I've looked into that and there is a resemblance, but it's not Greek exactly, it's hard to say the exact Era of the mausoleums, it's part ancient Greek and then suddenly Middle Ages... Either way, I'll keep it in mind. In the meantime, I'm heading to the library to look into our new findings. Thank you, I'll probably need it."Mugman changed out of his sleepwear and packed some stuff into his bag.

He looked beside him to see Cuphead,Y/n, echo and daisy sleeping together on the couch as Mugman took a quick photo of them before leaving the apartment.

'Haha blackmail for you..' Mugman chuckle before heading off to the library.

♠️