Credit 4 (27)

Credit 4(1/2)

[6 am in the morning]

Y/n was walking back to her room from a long night at the cup brothers apartment but stop midway as she saw her father with echo in front of her room. Y/n was staring at them confusingly and a bit nervous on why they were doing up at this hour but also felt as if she just been caught doing something bad and for a moment she was standing their thinking of anyway to get herself out this...but she came up with nothing as she shook it off and went towards them.

"Hey dad!" Y/n said with cheerful tone before walking over to him with a smile. This got dice attention as he turned towards y/n who was standing right in front of him.

"Ah good morning y/n! " dice said with a smile before continuing

"where were you? and why are you doing up at this hour?" Dice question as echo jumped on top of his shoulder before starting at y/n direction.

Y/n was standing their with hesitation to give him truth as she didn't know what excuse to give to him or a lie but she did glance at her dad eyes that was turning a bit greener by the second.

Y/n quickly glance to see a book in a bag that she forgot to put in her bookshelf as it was just laying in the table by itself.

"Welll I was in the library with Mugman the whole night to the point that the employee forgot about us and Making us stuck for a while..but I got this new book from all of it! echo might like!" y/n said with the smile as she wasn't lying about being stuck in the library for a whole night mugs.

Y/n used her powers to bring the book that she mention to her quickly and show it him.

'Tale of a lost prince'

Dice stared at his daughter to see if she was lying to him but as soon as He looked into her soul..it was all clean with no lies or anything. Dice took a second to see if his demon eyes were working but only to see nothing.

He was convince before glancing at echo who was staring at the book for awhile but then jumped onto y/n shoulder and snuggled her cheek as term of a thank you.

"Haha! Stop! that tickles!" Y/n yelled as she was laughing at echo snuggling her to death while dice just looked at the both of them as he chuckled under his breath before coughing to get y/n attention.

"Uhh- sorry heh dad..wait- what are YOU doing up?" Y/n ask as she put echo on her head before she suspiciously glared at dice who looked intense.

"Well- uh *cough* you are going to be singing on stage." Dice said quickly which made y/n eyes slowly widen at that comment as she forgotten about the oddly coughing from dice.

"Wait- what....ARE YOU SERIOUSLY?!" Y/n yelled with excitement but also trying to process what just been said to her. Y/n looked at the ground for a second but then looked back up to her dad to see if it was true.

"Yes your going to be singing on stage but not with me." Dice said as he stared off at the window leaving y/n nerves kicking in.

"M-may I ask why?" Y/n ask as she was thinking of her life choices

"Your father wanted me to host the usual performance so he going to be their and wanted me to stand next to him for it." dice said honestly as he glancing over at his daughter to see a unreadable looked and for a moment y/n didn't know what to say but just a sigh came out.