Credit 3 (26)

Mugman angst at the end?

__________________
Anonymous ask ♦️:
Mugman and Cuphead, if you had a chance to talk to elder kettle again, what would you tell/ask him?

Answer:

♠️(Mugman)♠️

"I-I don't know, there's so much I would want to do...spend more time with him,thank him for everything he did for us,tell him about what's been going on.." Mugman said really unsure what he'll do as he just miss him.

"...and ask so...SO...many questions.."

♦️(with Cuphead and y/n]♥️

As daisies and echo was on the side of the couch with Cuphead coat around them to keep them warm and comfy while y/n was in the middle just looking at Cuphead who was at the other end of the couch.

"Say I'm sorry for alway being a brat. And always getting into trouble..and probably really stressing him out.." Cuphead said as he looked away from y/n and the other as he felt really guilty.

Y/n sigh quietly as she place her hand on his shoulder as Cuphead looked back at y/n.

"I think he already know that but I also know that he forgave you a long time ago..." y/n said with a soft smile as Cuphead just smiled back.

"Thank you" Cuphead said as he place his head on y/n forehead while she did the same.

__________________
Anonymous ask ♠️:
Mugman, have you considered asking Mr.Devil about Calix Armani? He been around for forever. It's reasonable to think he might know something.

Answer:

"It's Calix 'Ani-Mi' and ...I have. But, seeing all the angelic imagery and those drawing where the warriors would...use their magic to Kill demon..." Mugman said as he was shuffling his cards around.

"I don't think I want the devil to know we are...pursuing that power." Mugman said as he stop shuffling and as he looked hungry for power.

"Don't get me wrong- I like the devil!" Mugman said innocently

"I just do what any sensible friend of the devil would do-" Mugman said as he looked away with a grin.

"And not trust him."

__________________
Anonymous ask ♣️:
Hey devil.what did the imps find in Elder kettle house?

Answer...

[devil office]

"Nothing? You found nothing?" Devil question the imps

"They took everything that belonged to him with them." One imp said

"Everything important anyway.." the other imp said.

"That mean they hace the inkwell." Devil said to himself

"What does that mean for us?" The one imp turn to the other imp with the same worried looked

"They might use it against us..." the other said

"Hmm..no no, this could be good. They can figure out how to use it and solve this little potion mystery for us and then we'll take a bit for ourselves...." Devil said as he was rethinking of his plan