

𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍'𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚝

it's later that month and edward has finally returned from his 'tantrum vacation'

it's later that month and edward has finally returned from his 'tantrum vacation'. valerie was pissed to say the least, even more so when he continued to act as if nothing was wrong. she didnt tell him about how bella swan ambushed her at school and bombarded her with questions about his whereabouts.

"Did i do something? where did he go? is he okay?" valerie was almost always polite, but bella was starting to get on her nerves. she didn't like to use her gift on humans but maybe it would benefit them all if she did it just this once.

"listen here isabella, i don't know what the hell is going on between you and edward but its gonna stop. hes with me remember." she hated how jealous she sounded, but isabella had only just entered their lives and edward was acting drastically different. it was worry driving her emotions. bella even tried to deny that she was even interested in them, which valerie felt insulted at. the entire school saw her staring at the cullen table for the last few days, it was no secret. she looks into bellas eyes, her pupils dilating as she spoke:

"stop asking about us. about our family. about edward. its not your business and you're never going to know about anything," valerie compelled. her demeanour changes now to a friendly one, since she compelled her to keep her mouth shut, there was no need for any bad blood. little did valerie know that her compulsion didn't work. she knew some issues and gaps could arise, but with bella, nothing remotely occurred. bella just stared at her as she walked away, what the hell was up this family, she thought to herself. afer the encounter she had with edward that same day, involving him walking away mid sentence. so the two made it to their classes just on time, valerie completely unaware that isabella could not be compelled.

☽☽☽ ☾☾☾

valerie met the rest of the cullens in the parking lot. she didn't feel like driving with edward because of his recent behaviour, so they took their own cars.
"why is new girl always staring at us? edward specifically?" cadence asked her ask they exited the school. she was still staring? she looked to edward only to see him watching her back. usually he would greet valerie at her locker, but he didn't do that today. he was watching isabella instead. all of a sudden a loud horn and screeching sound could be heard from the lot, a dark van was skidding sideway into the orange truck that belonged to none other than isabella swan. valerie's gaze followed the van only to see her husband sprint across the parking lot at vamp-speed. he jumped in front of the van and used his hand to stop it from hitting her, and using his inhuman strength. all valerie was in shock, as were the rest of the cullens. jasper looked angry and rosalie was fuming. when edward hopped over the van and away from the accident, valerie thought twice about following him but she fought the urge.
"oh shit. here we go. we are definitely fucked!" cadence said. and all the rest of the remaining cullens could not help but agree.