

𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜

"we need to go to forks."

"ugh why do we need to go to that shithole?"

"you do realize 'that shithole' is where your friend has been living for the last few years?"

"obviously i'm not stupid."

"i wouldn't have known." manon smirked back at damon. "we need to go to forks because i need something that belongs to valerie. it will help me trace where she is. usually witches need something of whom they are looking for to do the locator spell, but not the laveaus i guess now im just like an ordinary witch."

"you can worry about your existential witchcraft crisis later. let's go to the shithole town and be done with this."

"then i can finally be rid of your ass."

forks, washington

damon and manon, the unlikely pair, traveled to forks in damon's baby blue car. manon insisted on playing her music which damon protested until she jinxed damon's hands to never leave the steering wheel until she broke the spell. she was proud to say that she saw damon bouncing his head to some of her music.

when they arrived at the cullen house, it was practically barren. the garage was empty of all their luxury cars, there was dust collecting on their furniture, the lights were off. save for one of the rooms, the one that had no bed.

damon and manon enter the house knowing someone was there, but not who they were.

"it's a human, can you control yourself damon?"

"her blood smells amazing, but you know i had a snack on the way up, manny." damon replied with a fake smile. he had taken up calling her manny, a new nickname that she hated almost as much as damon himself.

damon wasted no time in breaking the lock of the front door. manon gave him an exasperated look and rolled her eyes, lknowing tjhat damon knew she oculd have unlocked the house without vandalising the property.

"holy this place is nice! valerie's milf of a mommy clearly knows what she was doing." damon said referencing the interior design of the property. for once, manon actually agreed with damon.

all of the sudden, manon detects movement and sees a shape running down the steps.

"alice? alice, edward is that you?" the shape of a brunette human girl yelled as she barreled down the steps. her face dropped when she saw that it was two people she had not seen before, and not who she was expecting to see.

"who are you? you aren't supposed to be here, this is not your house." the stranger was clearly very aloof and defensive of this place. damon put the pieces together. so this must be isabella.