Chapter 22

Author's Note: hey guys. I've really appreciated the feedback on this story lately. I would love to continue it. Unfortunately I started writing this a while back and then so much happened in my personal life that I didn't get a chance to update this often and I lost track of where I intended for this story to go. This is the last draft I had written so I have decided to post it since you have been asking for an update. If you have any suggestions for this story you can dm me on Instagram at golbrockxaurora but if I can't come up with something I feel excited about I might abandon this.

I twist and turn watching myself in Colby's full length mirror as I hear the shuffling of him getting dressed in his walk in closet

I twist and turn watching myself in Colby's full length mirror as I hear the shuffling of him getting dressed in his walk in closet. I could hear the music from downstairs already increasing in volume as guest begin to arrive. I give myself a once over one last time before I turn and walk to the couch where I put my sweats back into my bag. As I picked up my mess I felt two arms snake around my waist pulling me into a warm firm body. Gentle kisses were laid on my neck while Colby's breathy voice spoke, "You look fucking amazing." I giggle when his lips presses against my neck and turn in his arms to give him a once over.

" I giggle when his lips presses against my neck and turn in his arms to give him a once over

"You're one to talk." I whisper as I wrap my arms around his neck and press our lips together. Being around Colby gets me excited and there's a constant fire burning in the pit of my stomach. His kisses always leaves me wanting more but I don't know if I'm ready for it. So when the kiss gets heated I pressed my hands to his chest and he pulls away. "Everyone is waiting downstairs." I say against his lips.

"They can wait," he mumble kisses me softly one more time, "You make me crazy." He whispers as he sweeps my hair away from my shoulders.

"Colby!" Sam called from downstairs. Colby groans making me giggle. We both let each other go and make our way downstairs to meet everyone. It's a much bigger party this time from Halloween and I realise I know almost no one there. Katrina and I stuck together for a lot of the night but the drunker she got the clingier to Sam she became so I let her go over to sit next to him while I went to the tiki hut for another drink.

"Don't think I've ever seen you around, beautiful." I turn to see a tall muscular blonde smiling at me. He's clearly drunk and being very flirty.

My plan was to ignore until I felt familiar hands slip around my waist and Colby's face press against the side of my face as he cuddled me from behind. "Mitch, this is my girlfriend, Eleanor." Colby said. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up with the chill that ran down my back at that word.

"Oh man I'm sorry. I was totally hitting on her, I'm Mitch it's nice to meet you." The guy puts his hand out and I tentatively shake it before he waves us goodbye and rejoins everyone else at the fire pit. I turn in Colby's arms looking up at him with raise brows. He buried his face in my neck nuzzling it with his nose while his hands crept lower down my back and gripped my ass.

"Cole Robert Brock," I said. He pulled his head out my neck and looked at me with a drunk smile.

"What? Am I in trouble? Are you going to punish me?" He flirted. When I raised my eyebrow higher he furrowed his brows. "What did I do?"

"You just introduced me as your girlfriend...you never even asked me." I say. He can tell I'm not mad but amused so he grins widely and knocks our noses together before pressing his lips to mine. "I called you my girl. You knew you're my girlfriend."

"No, I didn't, but thanks for letting me know."

"Eleanor?" Something about him saying my full name send another chill down my spine, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I pretend to think it over before looking into his eyes. I stand on my tip toes and press my lips into his in a heated kiss. I nip his bottom lip as I pulled away, "My pleasure." He kisses me again and soon I can tell it's filled with so much more than just passion. The lust dripping from his lips in the form of moans.

"You're driving me crazy, baby," he groans in my ear.

"Behave, Brock" I tease as I pull away from his arms and head over to where Mike and Aryia are playing beer pong. Mike cheers when he sees me and he immediately decides we're on the same team again.

"I thought we were on the same team?!" Jake yells. Mike laughs and shakes his head, "If I wanna win by a landslide I want her on my team." The game starts up and once again I land the cups on most of my tries. The drunker I get though the more effort it takes. Mike seems to get touchier, the drunker he gets and he keeps slinging his arm around my shoulders. At one point I felt him kiss the side of my head but I knew he didn't mean it in any other way than friendly so I didn't pay much mind to it. That was until I noticed Colby standing on the opposite side of the table behind Jake. He had his arms folded on his chest and his jaw squared.

When Mike and I inevitably won, Mike announced another game, "Who's playing the champs?!" I knew Colby was being jealous so I decided to switch things up.

"How about the champs against the champs?" I ask. Mike furrows his brow as he tries to figure out what I mean. "You choose you partner and I choose mine and we go against each other."

Mike easily agrees and chooses Mitch to be his partner. I obviously chose Colby walking to the other side of the table where he was. When I approached he instantly grabbed me in his arms and pulled me to him. His hands easily found my hips while his lips roughly crashed onto mine. I felt his hands creeping down to my ass and I pushed him away with a giggle as I shook my head. I held my index finger up to him. "I told you behave." He closes the distance again pulling me into a tight hug and putting his lips to my ear.

"I'm the one who tells you what to do." Something about the way he said it sent a shive through my body and made goosebumps appear on my arms. I had no real sexual experience beside from the unspeakable night. Every other time after that was a drunken haze with little pleasure. I didn't know what I liked, and I didn't have any experience. I never thought I'd be into someone bossing me around especially with how my 'first time' went. But Colby's voice, and the way his hands were gentle despite his words made something grow inside me. He smirked as he pulled away. "You liked that." He notes. I roll my eyes playfully and pushed away from him to see Mike and Mitch had already set the table back up.

There were eyes on us and it made me slightly uncomfortable. I shook the feeling off and grabbed up the two ping pong balls so we could start up the game. It turned out Colby and I were a better duo than Mike and I. When Colby and I won, Mike insisted on a rematch, which we won again. In his drunken state, the rock singer sulked away. Colby got a bit more handsy as the night went on and by the time people were leaving in the early morning ad we made it up to his room we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We stumbled to his couch and fell onto it with me in his lab as we made out. The heat grew between us but I knew that I still wasn't ready. When Colby realised how heated we were he cooled it down turning the kiss into softer, more gentle and sweet ones. He kissed softly at my face and his hands crept up from my ass to my waist. "You wanna get changed for bed?" He asked against my jaw.

I nod and reluctantly peeled myself off him. I settled for one of his T-shirts even though I had brought pjs. We both stood at his bathroom sink as I cleaned my makeup off and he brushed his teeth. He leaned against the sink staring at me when he was done and waited until, I too was finished. "Stop staring." I said as I rinsed my toothbrush under the running water.

"I can't help it." He chuckled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his bedroom. Oakley was already asleep on the bed Colby now had set up in his room for him. When we got in under the covers he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my cheek and then my lips before knocking our noses. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you," I whispered.

"What for?" He asked.

"For being so patient." He opened his eyes and met mine. "I told you, whenever you're ready." He kissed my lips again and then we both snuggled into each other to sleep.