Chapter Three

"Is she okay?" Jenny asked Cara as she wiped her nose with a tissue. We were all in Jenny's house and I was pacing in her bedroom back and forth, thinking of a way to get back at him. I let out a huge sigh and sat down on the bed facing her.

"I'm so sorry, Jenny. We were supposed to cheer you up but my mood is completed ruined by a dick head. I want to kill him."

"Tyler Cummings, right?" she asked and I gave her a puzzled look, wondering how she knew it was him when she didn't even come to school today.

I noticed Cara signalling towards Jenny with her eyes and I couldn't understand what the hell was going on.

"Okay, first of all, how do you know and what is going on, Cara?"

"Please don't get mad but someone recorded the whole thing and it's on instagram now." Mandy explained and I think I went pale.

No way!

I grabbed my phone quickly and checked out my instagram to find the entire school share and commenting and some even tagging me on the video where I got humiliated by Tyler Cummings.

Weirdly, I was gaining more followers but that didn't help with the amount of rage I was feeling right now.

This can't be happening.

"Oh my God! I'm screwed. I want to murder him with my own hands. Do you guys know anything about him?" I asked the gang and everyone shook her head except Cara.

"He was a transfer student last year and I know he lives with his mom and dad two streets away from your house,"

"How do you know all this?" I asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

"I have my own connections." She added with a small shrug and I let out a loud groan, thinking about going to school tomorrow.

"Everyone is going to laugh at me tomorrow. It was an honest mistake but he made it seem as if I was some self-centred bitch."

"Forgot about him, Chloe. He will probably come around and apologize to you tomorrow." Mandy tried to console me but I wasn't convinced.

"I'll make him apologize to me somehow." I said in a determined voice and let out a huge breath.

We hung out at Jenny's place for an hour and made sure she was feeling better before we left. When I reached home, I was once again greeted by an empty living room and Mary was nowhere in sight.

"Mary, are you there?" I called out but heard no response in return. I walked inside the kitchen and found a note stuck on the refrigerator.

'Went out for gorcery shopping. Will be home soon.' - Mary

I smiled at the note and went upstairs to my room to change into my SpongeBob PJ's. After studying for a bit, I decided to take a break and grabbed my laptop.

I tried my best to ignore all the notifications I received on Instagram as I didn't have the heart to look at it. I noticed that only I was tagged in all of the videos and not him. Out of curiosity, I searched for his name and got no results on Instagram.

Weird.

It was the same on Facebook and Google as well. He had no social media presence at all and continued to remain a mystery to me.

Who the hell are you Tyler Cummings?!

I quit stalking him like an obsessive bitch and continued focus on my work which wasn't successful either as my mind was formulating all the possible scenarios that could happen tomorrow at school.