Chapter Five

"Chloe, are you sure about this?" Mandy asked with her phone in her hand, waiting for my approval.

"Come on, he deserves it." Cara pitched on behalf of me while I remained silent, imagining the look of humilation on his face at school tomorrow.

"This is silly, guys. He is not even worth our time." Jenny suggested while painting a new coat of nail polish on her nails and I stood up from my bed with my phone in hand.

"Trust me, you would have done worse if you had been in the library. He is freaking dangerous, Jenny and I'm about to show him that I'm more evil and dangerous." I spoke with determination and looked at Cara and Mandy.

"Do it, girls." I gave them an evil smile and turned to look at myself in the mirror.

"This is going to be fun. He is going to regret messing with me." I spoke through gritted teeth and let out a huge breath.

"Oh my God, it's only been a minute and look at the amount of likes and shares."

"Holy Fuck! Chloe, I can't tell if you're pure evil or pure genius." Cara chuckle as she sank on my bed and I grinned at myself in the mirror with satisfaction.

"Damn, I wish my house was empty like this always. How cool is it live alone without having your parents to check on you?" Cara asked me and my face fell a bit. I didn't get mad at her this time because I could tell from the look in her eyes that she genuinely wanted this while I would have given anything to have my parents to check on me.

Mary, our maid usually arrives early in the morning and leaves around 8 in the evening after finishing all her work. Even though she insists on staying for a bit longer until I go to sleep, I ask her leave early because I know she has a family as well.

"Shut up, idiot." Jenny scolded her, knowing what she said would have definitely hurt me but I just gave them all a small smile instead of ruining the vibe.

"It's okay, Jenny. It's actually pretty cool so let's make use of it." I winked at them and they started to squeal in excitement knowing exactly what I was talking about. We used to raid my dad's wine cellar once in a while but just the right amount so that he doesn't find out about it.

"Oh my God, should I call some guys? It will be fun." Cara asked, picking up her phone again and I rolled my eyes at her suggestion.

"Yes, please. I'm in desperate need of a rebound." Jenny whined, falling back on my bed and I looked at Mandy.

"Are you okay with it?"

"Yeah, I don't mind." She shrugged in response and I had no choice but to agreed to it as I was the only one who did mind. None of these high school boys got my interest nowadays so I decided to be single for a while.

We ordered some pizza's and asked the guys to bring some beer. By the end of the night, Cara was making out with Charlie, a guy that she was currently dating and Jenny did leave home with some guy called, Mitchell. I think he was Charlie's friend.

We sent the other guys home as neither Mandy not I were interested and I didn't even bother asking their names. We both ended up drinking a whole bottle of wine
and passed out on the couch after talking and laughing for a bit.

It was probably a bad idea.

The next morning, Mary woke us up with a look of shock on her face. I sat up straight on the couch and noticed Mandy waking up beside me. Cara was nowhere in sight thankfully and I blinked twice to wake up properly.

"Good morning, Mary."

"You better shower and get ready for school now. We will talk about this later."