Chapter Twenty Two

"I knew you had it with you."

I took my earring from his drawer that I lost it when I was drunk. We came to his house after leaving McDonald's and I was snooping around his room as usual.  He hugged me from behind, kissing the back of my neck.

Sweet Lord! I don't think I will ever get used to this.

"Of course, I had it. Do you still have the picture?" He asked and I blushed a deep shade of red as I turned around to face him. He was asking about the drunk selfie I had taken of us where I was blowing him a kiss.

"I do. I didn't have the heart to delete it for some reason."

"You are obsessed with me, aren't you?" he teased me with a small chuckle and I smiled, admiring the adorable look on his face.

"Shut up. What if your parents freak out when they find me here in the morning?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"They are cool and I'm pretty much sure they would be happy if you are not crying this time." He teased me again, making me slap his arm.

"It is your fault for being an asshole. I'm not someone who cries often." I pouted and regretted saying it immediately as I noticed his face fall a bit. He sighed, caressing my cheeks and I meet his deep brown eyes that made me melt instantly. I loved the warmth of his hand and leaned against it, wanting to feel more of him.

"I'm sorry about that. I was an asshole to you. Infact, I am still an asshole. You just bring out the better version of myself and it scares how much you make me feel, Chloe." He whispered, making me swallow hard and I fell in love with him all over again at that exact moment. I leaned forward to kiss him, the only effective way to express my feelings. It was way past midnight and I didn't want to sleep yet.

I wanted to talk to him, laugh with him, kiss him and do so much more but I wasn't sure what he had in mind.

I brushed my lips against his softly and felt him smile against my lips as he kissed me back. He pulled me closer and grabbed my face, deepening the kiss which was such a turn on. He slipped his tongue, exploring every inch of my mouth while I let out a soft moan and I buried my fingers inside his hair. The softness of his lustrous locks felt so good against my fingers and I felt my entire body tingling with pleasure.

"Are you sleepy?" he asked in almost a whisper once he pulled back, his hands trembled against my skin and I shook my head immediately.

"Are you?" I asked, breathing heavily and he let out a small chuckle.

"No fucking way!" He replied, pushing me on his bed and he was on top of me, kissing me all over again with so much urgency and I could tell that he had a lot of experience. He was just a good kisser which almost made me feel insecure.

"God, you are making me lose my mind." He groaned, moving his lips against my neck and I bit my own lips to hold back my moans. I was beyond turned on by now and I didn't want him to stop. However, he paused and looked straight into my eyes, making me stop breathing for a full second.

"I can stop, Chloe. Trust me, I don't want to but you can tell me to stop and I will."

"I want to, Tyler. I may not be good at this but I want you. All of you." I stated honestly and he shook his head with a small smile.

"Not good? Let me be the judge of it." He smirked seductively while his hands went behind to unzip my dress. I removed it quickly until I was lying in front of him in just my bra and underwear. He took a few steps away from the bed to look down at me and ran his eyes all over my body hungrily.

For the first time, I felt shy under his gaze and sat up straight on the bed. He started to unbutton his shirt and I watched his every move like a hawk. My eyes went wide when I saw his abs and he was fucking built.

Holy Fuck!

Does he work out?

I stood up from his bed and walked towards him to touch him. I slowly placed my hand on his chest and felt his heart beating so fast against my palm. He pulled me closer by my waist and lifted my chin so that I could meet his gaze.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? So fucking perfect!" He whispered before kissing me while I ran my fingers all over his body hungrily. He touched my breasts over my bra and squeezed them softly, making me moan and I was soaking wet down there.

"Tyler..."

"We need to be quiet, princess." He smiled as he unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the ground and he lifted me off my feet so that I had my legs wrapped around him. He sat down on the bed and looked down at my breasts, cupping them and squeezing them softly. I threw my head back in delight as he lowered his head and took one of my nipples in his mouth and started to suck them hard.

"Oh my God!" I gasped when I felt his tongue, rolling all over my erect bud and he continued to suck on them while his other hand was busy giving attention to my other breast.

"Tyler... please.." I moaned out his name and he placed me on his bed quickly before he stood up. I could see the dent on his pants clearly visible which made me blush profusely and just when I thought he was about to remove it, he went down on his knees.

What in the..

"Are you wet for me?" he asked, his eyes turning dark with desire and I gave him a confused look. He pulled me closer by grabbing my waist and I gasped when he placed a small kiss on the inside of my thigh. I almost jumped from his bed and covered my mouth immediately.

"What are you...Tyler, no. I haven't..I mean I have but nobody has gone down on me before." I admitted with a concerned look on my face. I wasn't prepared and this was entirely new to me.

"Do you trust me?" he asked and I realised at that moment, in my most vulnerable state that I trusted him more than anything in this world.

I nodded, biting my lips and he continued to kiss my inner thighs while I squirmed and gripped the sheets tightly.

"Stay still and not a sound, Chloe." He whispered and spread my legs wide. I've never experienced this before and it freaked me out.

What if he doesn't like it?

He removed my underwear and with that, I had nothing to hide from him. I bared my heart, body and soul to him as I laid back on the bed and let him touch my most intimate place. I could feel myself getting wet with every passing second and he let out a soft groan as he rubbed the folds of my pussy.

"You are so fucking wet, Chloe." He breathed out and I squeezed my eyes shut as he placed a small kiss on top of my pussy. The minute he placed his tongue on my core, I moaned out so loud and he covered my mouth instantly with a small laugh.

"Fuck, you are so responsive." He grinned widely before he dipped his head between my legs again and gave my pussy a long lick, holding my thighs firmly. I couldn't handle it anymore and gripped his hair tightly, pushing him further between my legs. I never knew foreplay could feel this good and we haven't even fucked yet.

"You taste so good, Chloe." He spoke in a muffled tone as he continued to lick and tease me down there with his tongue. I knew I was a goner when he sucked my clit and I couldn't hold it anymore. I cried out in pleasure and bit on his pillow as he continued his sweet torture. He inserted two of his fingers inside my wet aching core and fucked me with his fingers along with his tongue simultaneously.

I felt an intense wave buliding up inside my body and realised that I was about to cum. I have never experienced an orgasm before and this was another new feeling for me.

"Tyle, I think I'm going to cum." I gasped but he didn't stop and within a few seconds, an intense wave of orgasm coursed through my body and I fell back on the bed almost passing out for a few seconds.

What the hell was that?!

"Fuck!"

I cursed and slowly opened my eyes to see Tyler wiping his mouth and smirking proudly. I blushed for the millionth time that day as I pulled him closer towards me.

"That was my first orgasm and it was fucking amazing." I whispered with a shy smile and he kissed my lips softly before responding.

"Why, thank you, Princess. FYI, it's definitely not your last one." He added, making us both laugh and just when I was about to kiss him again. There was a loud knock on his door.

Shit!