Chapter-7: 'The Sword Fight'

SANA POV-

I followed her like a lost puppy. We came to garden.

Woww! Its so beautiful. He was sitting with someone and that someone is a girl. I hide behind Malika.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you guys but its important" Queen said. That girl went inside. He huffed and said-

"Ammi aisi kya zaroori baat h jise, shehzadi ko jaana pada"

"I want to introduce someone to you"

"Who?" He asked nonchalantly.

Oh no. I don't want him to see me after that incidence. But at last I came out.

I peeked at his face. He was glaring me in so much anger. That I'm wondering till now I should have to be under the ground.

"Isne miliye, inka naam Saleem h! Ab se ye aapke saath rahenge aap pe nazar rakhenge! Aap jo bhi karte h un sab ki khabar rakhenge ye!" She explained.

" WHATT?!" He shouted and I flinched. "Why Ammi and you don't know him, he is-.... "

"Ye aapke saath rahega aur ye hamara hukm h!" Sultan cut him off and said.

Oh gosh is this any dream. I'm meeting so many famous people today.

"But Abba!"

"Ye aapke saath rahega warna aap Sultan nhi banenge" He again cut him off and declared.

"Ji Abba" He said defeatedly.

They both left leaving us. I was also about to leave then only he rushed and pinned me to the nearest wall. I was trying to process what is happening. He was fuming in anger.

"Tumne ammi ko phasaya na?" He asked.

"Pha...saya ky..a matl..ab" I asked gulping.

"Matlab ki paiso ke liye toh tum jaise log kuch bhi kar sakte ho na?! Jis tarah us din kiya tha?!" He said. Why he is bringing that topic now?

"Huh kaho!"

" Woh.. woh galti se hua tha"

"Galti se?" He chuckled.

"Galti se tum aisi cheeze karte ho toh asliyat mein kya karte honge" He said disgustfully.

He paused and looked deep in my eyes. He has are light brown orbs. They were so deep. We were looking in each others eyes trying to figure out something. We gained into our senses and he unpinned me and went away.

I tried to follow him as its now my job. But he yelled and went away. Why he is yelling at me.

Now I'm walking in the main corridor. Malika was coming towards my direction. She saw me and smiled. She came towards my direction.

"Saleem, he is still a child who had lived alone with only few persons around him. This change is very difficult for him. So please try to understand. Give him some time" She said assuring me. I nodded.

"You can now go home and come tomorrow" I greeted her and left. I changed myself and came back home. I'm so exhausted by doing nothing.

I got up and went to Aleyah's door. I got in without informing. She was designing the libaaz.

"Hey! Sana how are you?" She asked as she kept her pen down.

"Bad!" I said.

"Huh? Why?"

I told her today's story except that pinning wall one.

"Hmm I think he is still mad at you because of that kiss" She said and I put my hand on her mouth and glared her.