Chapter-22: 'The thief stole my heart'

HASAN POV-

I was walking through the street. It was night time as I was on a round because of The Thief.

'The Thief' he's the one who took my night's sleep from last two days. In this area many complaints are coming of the thief who stoles clothes. Seriously Bro? Who steals clothes in place of jewelries?

This thief was different. No one has seen this thief except one old man, that too not by face he told that he wears black clothes with red mask. I told you guys this thief is different and funny. Who the hell wears red mask?

Getting bored I sat down on stairs. I don't think that today he'll come. I waited for him for about more than 15 minutes. But still no one came, except mosquitoes. I decided to go back to palace. While going back I heard some noises from behind, I turned and saw no one. I again heard a noise. This time I started walking fast with big steps, I again heard some squealing sound I turned and saw..

One cat trying to get out from the box which was kept at a good height. I took that cat and kept his/her on the ground. It ran. The next moment, I saw one figure jumping from one terrace to another. I think I got him! I started following him. He didn't notice my presence and was moving, keeping eyes here and there to check. I was about to catch him but that cat whom I rescued sat on my shoe and meowed to which that thief got attention and started running. I will not leave him saying this I ran after him. Clouds started forming in the sky. Seems like It'll rain.

Wow! Arkaristan got luck and me too. It started raining and that thief slipped on wet mud.
Thank you, God! He was about to run again, I grabbed him from back but my leg slipped and I fall down with him on top of me and me on the mud.

"Shit!" We muttered at the same time. He was trying to get up but was slipping. His back was on me.

"Finally I caught you!" I said happily. I got up and grabbed him by his arm.

"Where do you think you are going?" I said. He started getting rid of my hold but he didn't know that now he can't escape from me. We both were fully covered with mud as well our face too. I can see the red mask getting brown with mud. But the rain was cleaning our covered mud. I pulled him and was about to put handcuffs, he pushed me and ran but stopped as while he was running I was holding his long robe which tear off and the next thing I saw is...

Small beautiful and white complexion waist.

"W.. h. a.. t?!?"

That thief was wearing a red blouse and salwar. Though it was simple but was looking so..

Thief's look-👇🏼

Get a grip! Hasan!

Get a grip! Hasan!

But why a boy have to wear a blouse? He doesn't have...

No No I didn't mean that..

But wait.. A waist with a blouse and salwar that means..

It means that the thief is a.. GIRL?! She was still standing there in shock. Her face can't be seen as her mask was on and head was covered with turban. I can see her fuming with anger, her eyes were widening each second.