Chapter-18: 'Parting Ways'

SANA POV-

I didn't expected him. Ya'allah please tell me he didn't recognize me. I jerked him and stood a feet distance from him.

"Who are you? And what were you doing between the soldiers?" He barked.

"Oh me.." Thank God he didn't realize.

"I was.. I was just going.. Then only they came" He eyes travelled from my head to toe.

"Why he's looking so familiar?" He mumbled to himself. Oh no!

"I.. I am.. I works here" I said with a little confidence.

"Works here? Which works you do?" "Cleaning"

"In which room?" Oh god why he is asking so many questions? What got into him?

"Your highness, I cleans only the rooms of personnel"

"Have I ever seen you before?"

"No" If he ask another question I'll punch his nose.

"Ok go! He said and went away. I released a sigh.

"Where did he go? I asked him for food" I heard him mumble as he went back to his room.

Oh yes! Food! I quickly got changed into man and went to royal kitchen and carefully brought his plate to his room. He was sitting on his bed. I kept the plate in front of him. Asking him way to start.

What? Why is he not starting? Oh how can I forget that he broke his arm. He tried with his left hand but still. He left the confidence.

"Take it back I'm not eating" And the next moment, his stomach growled. I chuckled.

"May I help you?" I asked awkwardly.

"How?" "I can feed you!" Even I'm surprised to hear those words from my mouth.

"No! I don't like to get fed other than.."

"Other than..?"

"My mother"

"So, may I call.."

"NO"

"So..?"

"You only feed" He said unwillingly. I smiled ad sat on the edge of his bed and started feeding him. He's just like a cute child.

But.. This child is very naughty. In every bite he bites my finger or suck them. So.. I took chilly and fed him and smirked.

"AAAHHH~~"

"What happened?" I asked innocently.

"YOU!...Water! Water!"

"Here here~" I gave him. After almost two minutes he claimed down and throwed a glare.

After some time, fish wish came. I excused myself. I don't want to disturb them. But it really bothers me.

Him laughing with her, caring for for. It really upraises an unknown emotion inside my heart. I don't like this feeling. After sometime soldier came and said the Prince wants to see me. I huffed and went to his room.

"Yes..?" Till now that fish wish was gone.

"Come and apply ointment on my back" He said.

"Uh me..?"

"No you" I dragged myself to his place.

"First take out my upper dress"

"What!?" "Can't you hear at first?" He shouted.

"I mean why to take out clothes?"

"Will you apply it on my dress then?"

"Why haven't you told that fis-I mean Shehzaadi Mehwish? He stood up and bought his face close to me.