Chapter-16: 'Undiscovered Truth'

SANA POV-

He was looking so hot. Wait stop it Sana! He's your enemy. Yes enemy.

"What are you doing?" He finally asked.

"Me.... Umm.. Looking for you. Yes looking for you" Oh god it's so difficult!

He kept looking at me then suddenly moved closer to me. My back hit the pillar. 

"Why were you absent for two days?" He asked suspiciously. 

"Me.. I was.. My... Ammi was not well" Today I'm shuttering unnecessarily.

He looked for few seconds then asked me to follow him. "Why there are arrangements going on?" I asked as I looked here and there. "Today, Prince is coming to see Aafiya" He said still walking. Ohh..

The day went as hell by doing nothing just following him here and there. He has nothing to do just going to his room. Lying, reading then going to meet that Mehwish fish wish. Whatever her name is. Talking with her laughing like a maniac. 

But seriously bro, he looks very cute. And finally here I'm standing beside him in this Jashn. He was talking with someone. And that someone is a girl. I audibly huffed.

He throwed a look at me to which I shrugged. Then Shehzaadi Aafiya arrived. He talked to her privately and then again left to see some important guests. 

I was feeling bored. Then only a girl in her late twenties made her way towards my direction and offered me a drink. I have never ever drank alcohol in my life. So, I politely refused to her offer. But here she was stubborn like him. I stopped her but she held the glass in my mouth. Forcefully, I drank it.

Yuck! It's so bad. But... Don't know I felt to drink more. So, I took the whole glass and took it in one single sip. Not getting over it. I grabbed another two more. Its addictive, but I like it. After almost 5 drinks I'm drunk. I hiccupped and smiled. The whole banquet hall was looking blur. I started finding Ayaan. If he realize that I'm not beside him god knows what will happen... But I started bumping to the members present there. Saying sorry to everyone. I bumped into the right man. I smiled. 

AYAAN POV-

I was searching for Saleem then only I bumped into someone. That someone is him. Wait... Is he drunk? "Hey! Are you okay?" I asked holding him with his shoulders."Yeaahhh! I'm.. *hiccup*.. Alllrighhttt..." Came his reply. Yeah he's totally Drunk!

He was flying his hands. "I feel likeeee I'm *hiccup*... Flyingggggg" he completed and smiled widely.

I have to take him out before anyone sees him like this. "Come with me" I announced and took his hand and started moving. But he jerked my hand and said-"Why? I should follooow youuu? Are you my .... Soulmate or what? "What? Soulmate? That too I? Not even in his dreams. What even I'm blabbering? I took his and dragged him to my room.

He started running and stood in my balcony."Woooowwww! It's so beautifullllll!" He exclaimed and hiccupped. First I have to get rid of this annoying him and his hiccups. Aggh! Why it's always me!?I went inside and bought a glass of lime water that can help him to feel good. I gave him the drink but he just throwed the glass from my hand and hiccupped. What the-... 

Control I have to control myself, remember Ayaan that he's drunk. Huh? I mentally clamed myself.

"Woak.. Woaakk.." He continued. I think he's going to throw up. What to do? What to do? He hiccupped that caused him him to throw some vomit out. Why the hell! I feel nauseous?! Here! I offered him the glass that he had thrown. He stumbled on his vomit and his body hit my chest.

"Woakkk... Wooaakk!!"He completed his task on my new dress and then smiled innocently. "WHAT THE HELL" I yelled. He hiccupped and continued- "I..'m s..or..ry" and fainted. I stood there processing what the hell happened! "I'll not spare you! Just wait and watch!" I roared over him as he was sleeping.

I quickly marched towards my bath area and washed myself more than three times. After a while, I dressed up in my pants and shrug and went outside. I stood in front of him and glared him. He was sleeping peacefully on the ground.

Ya'allah, what I have done that I got this type of assistant? I groaned mentally and shook my head in pity. With lot of scrunches on my face I held his dress to make him got up. When I grabbed him his face sparkled. I shrugged as I thought that it must be moonlight. But while I was making him sit on my bed his face again sparkled. I glanced over at his face.

Woah! He's so beautiful. But wait-

Why his mustache is moving? From my other hand I touched his mustache and it came off. "What!!!"Why is he wearing fake mustache?

I touched at his face. It was so soft as feather. I froze. Is he.....Is 

"HE A SHE?" My eyes popped out. I again looked at his face. Then, finally I took off his turban. And it revealed..

Beautiful long silky hair. I widened my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

Why.. What.. How?? My mind flooded with questions. Wait. She is a girl. But why? I mean, she must to be a boy! Wait! My mind suddenly drifted to Hasan's saying.

The girl he met in bazaar was same looking as hers. And he, told that she's his cousin. That girl is she. 

I looked at her, she was sleeping so peacefully. If she's a girl why did she did this all?

Maybe, to get my attention?

Yeah.. That could or must be the reason. I'll teach you a lesson that you'll never forget in your entire life. I said to her and smirked.

Babe, just wait and watch..

With that, I took a lot of effort to put his turban back and stick the mustache as it was. I don't want her to know that I have figured out who she is. With that I left from there.

********************************

Happy Independence Day to all my Indians!!

Updated!

Sorry for the delay...

How was the chapter?

Guyzz, Ayaan finally got to to know that Saleem is a girl!
What do you think? What he'll do next?

Keep Voting, Commenting and Stay Happy!

Thank you for reading.
Bye.