Chapter-17: 'Caring for each-other'

SANA POV-

"Aaaagghhhh!!!" I yelled in pain. My head is exploding.

"Here take this, you'll feel better" A maid said as she gave me a glass of lemonade.

"Thank you" I said she bowed and left. I drank it in a single sip. Hmm. Now I feel good. Then my eyes realized that...

Why I'm sleeping on his bed? Wait, yesterday I got drunk and bumped into someone. Then I don't remember.

Did someone....No no no.. no-one knows about my identity so how...Then what happened yesterday? Leave it..I have to go home.

Ammi would have tensed a lot. I quickly got up and grabbed my bag and started moving. While I was moving, my eyes traveled to the two persons standing very close to each other. I quickly hid behind the curtain. I again peeped and saw Ayaan standing extremely close to that wish fish.

"Haww,!! Don't he have any shame? Look how they are staring at each others" (Literally, Indian aunties whenever they saw a girl with boy😂) Then only that wish fish leaned in and they were about to ki- Before that could happen, I yelled.

A lizard got my attention.

"Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!Aaaa!!" I stomped on it to make sure that its dead.

"What happened why are you yelling?" Wish fish asked with rage.

"A.. Lizard" I said trying to catch breath. She glared me.

"This is how your assistant works?" She turned and spat on Ayaan.

"Interrupting everywhere, where it doesn't need?" She yelled and left not before throwing daggers on my face.

"It.. It was.. No.. T my fault it was lizard's" I tried to explain him but he grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall.

"How many times I have told you that not to interfere in my matter? Huh?" He huskily said while staring me dangerously.

"I-i" before I could say he roared- "From Now on don't interfere in my and Mehwish's life, Understood?" He yelled at my face. Tears were threatening to out but I tried to hold them. He left from the place.

What I have done? It was that lizard's fault. I stomped my foot. I left for my house. Don't know till when I'm going to continue like this...I entered my room and sat on my small bed. Thinking what I'm doing till now?

I can fool someone. By telling lies I've made an imaginary person, Saleem. I sighed. I saw aunt entering my room. I quickly got up from my bed.

"Aunt, what brings you here?"

"You can't come so I have to come over here and meet you" She said sarcastically. I faked a laugh. She took and suddenly grabbed my ears.

"Can't you stupid brat understand? Huh? Till now you haven't gave me a single penny of your salary nor of living free in my house" She snapped.

"Aaa..aunt... I.. I'll... Give... Aaaaa.." She twisted my ears more.

"No.. I have to teach you a lesson then only you'll understand" She said and pulled me through my ears and took me to the kitchen. I saw a heated rod. I widened my eyes.

"No no no no no please aunt no no no" I pleaded for my life and fall in her legs crying. She twisted my ears more. I tried to release with my hands but I slightly touched the heated rod. I wince in pain. Its too hot. Before I could do something, she kept the heated rod on my back. I yelped in pain. I tried to push her but no use. My yell caused other people to form a crowd.

"Aunt!" Aleyah yelled and pushed her hard. I was sobbing and panting very hard.

"What are you doing?" Aleyah yelled at her. "Ask your friend only" She said and left not before hushing the crowd. I started crying even more in Aleyah's arm. She then took me to my room and asked to open my clothes. She closed all the windows and doors. I removed my clothes and winced in pain.